Carbontek Products Landed!

Eugene@SPE

SP Engineering has just received new products from Carbontek. Fitment and quality is one of the best we've seen for the Lamborghini.

Carbontek has released a 60MM Boost gauge pod for the Turbocharged Gallardo's or Murcielago's. This pod will be installed to your existing A/C vent.

Price: $150.00

CARBONTEK60MMGAUGEPODMedium.jpg

CARBONTEK60MMGAUGEPOD1Medium.jpg

CARBONTEKGAUGEPODLAMBO3Medium.jpg

CARBONTEKGAUGEPODLAMBO1Medium.jpg

CARBONTEKGAUGEPODLAMBOMedium.jpg

CARBONTEKGAUGEPODLAMBO2Medium.jpg

CARBONTEKGAUGEPODLAMBO4Medium.jpg

For the Gallardo's, Carbontek has released engine bay panels in carbon.

Price: $1899.00

CARBONTEKGALLARDOENGINECOVERS1Mediu.jpg

CARBONTEKGALLARDOENGINECOVERSMedium.jpg

PM or give us a call to place your orders!

Eugene @ SP Engineering

Not bad, though I would opt for something a little more flush mounted.

On a side note, is there a way to get the complete a/c vent out? I'd like to paint the silver rings black to get rid of the reflections in the glass.

Cheers.

RT

On a side note, is there a way to get the complete a/c vent out? I'd like to paint the silver rings black to get rid of the reflections in the glass.

Cheers.

RT

Thanks!

That was also our recommendations however due to the design of your factory dash, we found that a flush mount gauge = oil spots on your alcantara ceiling caused by the top of your head or helmet. :icon_thumleft:

Carbontek's pod has a slight angle for visibility

Eugene @ SP Engineering

Eugene,

Great product! Are they pure carbon or carbon wrapped? Are you guys working on the bigger carbon fiber air box which allows more air flow? Thanks!

Cheers.

RT

They just pull out as they are lightly glued in. I accidentally pulled a couple out when installing my CF vents. Just pull on it and it will come out and you can glue them back in with some 3M spray adhesive.

Eugene,

Great product! Are they pure carbon or carbon wrapped? Are you guys working on the bigger carbon fiber air box which allows more air flow? Thanks!

These are not overlays at all. As for the induction box, we do not have any plans. There are reputable companies who already make these such as Gruppe M.

Let me know if you're interested!

Eugene @ SP Engineering

These are not overlays at all. As for the induction box, we do not have any plans. There are reputable companies who already make these such as Gruppe M.

Eugene @ SP Engineering

Well do! Thank you very much again for your information. Guys! I can vouch for Eugene as I dealt with him many many years ago on my previous cars and he is a joy to work with (very knowledgeable as well as helpful). These parts are wonderful additions to :icon_thumleft: the Lamborghini community!

are you guys going to make engine bay panels for the 560 which I am assuming is the same as the 570 SL coming out?

are you guys going to make engine bay panels for the 560 which I am assuming is the same as the 570 SL coming out?

The 560 is definitely in the plans.

:icon_thumleft:

what would the ETA be?

The interior carbon pieces for the 560 are similar with the ones in the older Gallardo?

Eugene @ SP Engineering

I'd be interested at a more palatable price, not everyone can always afford the "Lamborghini premium" on products. I don't mind paying for quality, but the mere mention of Lamborghini allows some people to charge premium prices for sub-quality items. (General industry comment, not aimed at anyone here)

I'd be interested at a more palatable price, not everyone can always afford the "Lamborghini premium" on products. I don't mind paying for quality, but the mere mention of Lamborghini allows some people to charge premium prices for sub-quality items. (General industry comment, not aimed at anyone here)

Considering that Miura Corse charges 10k for the engine panels...this is far more PALATABLE

Would it not have been better to have the carbon bits made with a larger top edge so the gauges angled down a little more?

It actually has an angled design for the gauge. After looking at the pod during installation, there is no more room for anymore angle. The gauge will hit the inner surface preventing a clean installation.

100% of the aftermarket gauges in 60mm are not like your average 52" LCD flat TV.

• 1 month later...
SP Engineering has just received new products from Carbontek. Fitment and quality is one of the best we've seen for the Lamborghini.

For the Gallardo's, Carbontek has released engine bay panels in carbon.

Price: $1899.00

xena.jpg

awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you guys going to make a clear bonnet?

that looks very nice.