Monterey Car Week 2018 - Quail Lodge

Supercar Ace

Just got my invite to buy tickets to this years Quail Lodge Motorsports Gathering. If anyone is interested in going or needs extra tickets, shoot me a message by Sunday (5-4-2018). I'm only getting 1 ticket for myself (my other friends that go with me got their own ticket invites) so that means I can grab up to 3 extra.

Details:

Tickets are $650 each this year

The event is Friday, August 24th, 2018

If anyone is also going to the event let's plan out an L Power meet up, last year I met a few folks from the boards up there and it was a solid time as always.

Cheers.

pm sent

:icon_thumleft:

See you guys at Quail....I’ll be displaying my LP670SV there this year

Sweet, I look forward to seeing that beast agian :eusa_dance:

And the tickets are spoken for. If anything changes I'll let you all know :icon_thumleft:

looking forward to seeing everyone!

Yes, let's plan an official meetup :icon_thumleft:

I mean you can walk around the dealerships just to see exotic cars.. and go to club meetings for wine and conversation...

I mean you can walk around the dealerships just to see exotic cars.. and go to club meetings for wine and conversation...

The Quail is awesome. You spend hours having unlimited cuizine and speciality drinks while around cars and the people who made them while getting to see celebrities like Plastique999.

Last year we sat behind his carreragt and had to fight off women with a stick.

The Quail is awesome. You spend hours having unlimited cuizine and speciality drinks while around cars and the people who made them while getting to see celebrities like Plastique999.

:icon_super:

Funniest post everrrrrr!!!!!!

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣

But seriously best cuisine ever. If you’re a cheap bastard like me, you get in line in the caviar and oyster line multiple times. Then you go to the Pagani booth and buy a Pagani t-shirt and put it on to pretend you own one 👍

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣

But seriously best cuisine ever. If you’re a cheap bastard like me, you get in line in the caviar and oyster line multiple times. Then you go to the Pagani booth and buy a Pagani t-shirt and put it on to pretend you own one 👍

this is the funniest post ever!!!!!! I'm trying this lol

What do you get for $650 bucks?

So for the money you get the following:

- ALL YOU CAN EAT GOURMET CUISINE. That should explain itself, but they have 5 different themed areas each with a menu inspired by the city of the particular Peninsula Hotel location.

- All you can drink. I don't really drink, but it was nice to have the option as well and my friends usually wind up enjoying that perk way more than me.

- A great mix of past and present cars, from the latest and greatest like the Chrion to some eclectic rare cars like the XJR-15. Also you get to see a lot of new concepts and debuts of new cars there.

- Lamborghini's Hospitality Lodge is there

- Access to all of the top industry people. Chilling by a Zonda is cool, especially when it's next to a Huayra BC and Roadster. But it's even cooler when you're there with Horacio himself. And then Jay Leno crashes the party. And then en route to chat with Christian Von Keonisegg himself you run into Gordon Murray...4 times. And then afterwards at lunch you get to hang with Andreas Preuninger, who is literally the man who makes all Porsche GT cars (GT3, GT3 RS, GT2 RS, GT4, etc). This is the best perk to me, in that you get to meet all the people behind your favorite cars. Balboni is always there, Stephan Winkleman makes the rounds, and I even met the executive at BMW M who single handedly saved the manual transmission at the company. Unless you go to the Geneva Autoshow Press Days you're not going to get this kind of access to all of these people in one place.

Unless you're me, in which case I always go to the same shows as Plastique, even got him some extra Quail tickets a few years back, but never somehow manage to link up in person :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣

I thought I was the only one :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Was there 3 years ago. I concur that it's a pretty cool event.

Serious serious automotive hardware. Great food and drink and the people are generally cool too.

My car was just approved to show, I’ll be there with Eddie and I will bring my own sticks to fight of the Cougars! Lambro party!

I'll take those bullets for you gents. It's the least a single buddy can do for some married friends :eusa_dance:

My car was just approved to show, I’ll be there with Eddie and I will bring my own sticks to fight of the Cougars! Lambro party!

35B502ED_5AE5_44DD_8EDC_C871955C1A25.jpeg

I hope they give you good space. Last year they put me next to these old red clunkers.

So for the money you get the following:

And not to forget you're in Monterey mid August, if there is a better climate and location on the planet I haven't found it yet.

Sure you can see modern exotics anywhere but if you want to trip over a few $20-50M vintage Ferraris, those are a little harder to come by.

Besides the price of admission is only a fraction of the cost, lodging in the area is $$$$$$ during car week.

Unless you're me, in which case I always go to the same shows as Plastique, even got him some extra Quail tickets a few years back, but never somehow manage to link up in person :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I thought I was the only one :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Seriously, what happened to the LP meet at Quail??

This year let’s set up a time and place at Quail!

How bout behind my LP670SV... Assman will be there warding off all the women again. He’s my bodyguard!

How bout behind my LP670SV... Assman will be there warding off all the women again. He’s my bodyguard!

I'm totally down for this!

There was talk of a dinner cruise and then it all went haywire. That could work...

OR

We could meet early and totally raid the oyster and sushi venue. Who's with me?

There was talk of a dinner cruise and then it all went haywire. That could work...

OR

We could meet early and totally raid the oyster and sushi venue. Who's with me?

I’ll be first in line shoving everyone outta the way