Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Upload proble
Melcoolio
post Mar 9 2018, 10:35 AM
Post #1

Group: LP Member 2
Member No.: 229,010

Hi guys im fairly new to this and really struggling to upload any photos or avatar , i have looked through threads but the search function doesnt find anything either ? Sorry for being stupid here , thanks in advance
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Destructo
post Mar 9 2018, 11:40 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,090

No worries. What size images are you trying to upload and how many? Sometimes it's easy to get bogged down, not saying it's the easiest to upload here, but once you get the hang of it, it works.

--------------------

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting." - Gen. Curtis E. LeMay

"Pale Ebenezer thought it wrong to fight, But Roaring Bill (who killed him) thought it right." - Hilaire Belloc

"I have come here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass; and I am all out of bubblegum."
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Mar 9 2018, 01:51 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 7,524

QUOTE (Melcoolio @ Mar 10 2018, 04:35 AM) *
Hi guys im fairly new to this and really struggling to upload any photos or avatar , i have looked through threads but the search function doesnt find anything either ? Sorry for being stupid here , thanks in advance

Welcome to LP the forum where you may or may not be able to upload photos, completely depended on your room temperature and/or other external factors.

The avatar photos have to be very small I think there is a size provided when you try to upload, uploading photos in general doesn’t really work, apparently the management is working on that ....... for the last several years LOL.
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2018 - 05:49 AM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag your alt tag' your alt tag' your alt tag