FS: 2004 Gated Gallardo

99viper

Up for sale is my beautiful 2004 Gated Manual Gallardo. The car is finished in Grigio Altair Metallic. The car includes aftermarket Ray’s Racing (Volk) 20” black wheels which really makes the stock yellow calipers pop. The car features some rare options for 2004 which include electric and heated seats and the highly desired glass bonnet. The car has 24,200 miles, and has been meticulously maintained; this car has never been damaged or in an accident. Full service records are included; the clutch was doing at ~10k miles. Additionally I have a Lamborghini car cover, manual and book, trunk tool kit, and both key FOBs. For those that prefer to bring the car back to stock, the stock wheels with tires, nose, driveshaft, and steering wheel are including with sale. A set of catalytic convertors can be included for additional cost. Below is a list of the tasteful and desired mods on this car (most done by Auto Talent). I have had the pleasure of owning this car for over 3 years, and am sad to let my baby go, and am asking $105,888. Please feel free to PM for any questions or additional information. Thanks for looking!

Exterior Mods:

RSC Tuning LP 560 Nose w/Carbon Fiber front splitter and stock grills

RSC Tuning Smoked Front Bumper Reflectors

6000K HID Lights

Ray’s Racing (Volk) 20” Matte Black Wheels with Continental Conti-Sport 3’s (good life left on tires)

Matte Black Exhaust Tips

Clear Bra on nose, side sills, and lower rear

Interior Mods:

Silver Piping on Seats

LP 560 Steering Wheel

Aluminum switch kit (on center console)

Audio Mods:

Kenwood Excelon Dual-DIN Touch Screen DVD Head Unit w/ Navigation and Rear View Camera

Audison 3-Channel Amplifier

JL Audio 8-Inch Subwoofer

Suspenion Mods:

KW Variant 3 Suspension (ride height can be adjusted)

Brake Mods:

Girodisc Front & Rear 2-Piece Floating Brake Rotors

Drivetrain Mods:

Auto Talent Custom Carbon Fiber 1-Piece Driveshaft

Engine Mods:

Quicksilver Race Exhaust with Fabspeed test pipes (This car sounds unreal)

Fabspeed Secondary Valve Bypass Pipes

Fabspeed Carbon Fiber Airboxes with red silicone hoses

BMC Air Filters

IMG_0723sm.jpg

IMG_0650sm.jpg

IMG_0691sm.jpg

IMG_0730sm.jpg

IMG_0617sm.jpg

IMG_0764sm.jpg

IMG_0765sm.jpg

IMG_0767sm.jpg

IMG_0769sm.jpg