Bentley Bentayga

Tara

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently a lot of people who can afford them have ponied up deposits. I personally think it should have been the size of an EWB range and be dripping with opulence.

Apparently a lot of people who can afford them have ponied up deposits. I personally think it should have been the size of an EWB range and be dripping with opulence.

:iamwithstupid:

VW Touareg in drag, much like the upcoming Urus. It's fcuking ugly.

The CGT was such an out-of-the-park homerun that it's been a tough act to follow. This one doesn't check all the boxes for me personally. Will have to see in the metal but I'm guessing in Canada it will settle around just under 400k fully optioned which necessitates that it really look the part which this one doesn't.

For the price I'd rather a Cayenne Turbo, RR SC, X5M, etc. I think it will be huge in China and the Middle East

I think the interior looks nicely finished enough... whether its worth double a Range tho is doubtful. Id rather the Range for crap weather and an LP640 for speed but thats me. I think the resale will drop like a rock... like all expensive sun's (minus the G wagon).. These machines are all great when they're 60K with 30,000 miles on the clock :)

It looks like it has a moustache, not a fan of the latest facelift Bentley styling, in this case I think you need to see it in person, but for me a big 4x4 needs 5 seats, and that's only got 4,

Also on first impression, it looks ugly !

You have to be a moron to buy this, right? Or just have no value for money? It's like the ultimate dumb trophy wife mobile for the trophy wife who does nothing but yell at Nanny's all day. Obviously there are enough of them out there for initial orders, but the dedicated Range Rover, G, and Land Cruiser crowd aren't going to go for this. You'd be laughed out of the Hamptons, Nantucket, or Napa in this thing.

Agree with most of the negative comments here.

There's a double-edged sword here: on the one hand, it may prompt other manufacturers to step up to the game in terms of coach work and finishes; but on the other hand, this car is setting a new precedent for ludicrous pricing which others would likely follow to maximize profit.

Tbh, the new full-size Range Rover SV is mighty good in terms of opulence at much much less.

fugly!

I think the new X5M is a tick quicker to 60..

The XM is limited to 155mph i believe, so technically the are correct about being the fastest at 187mph ;)

I bet if they showed one in black with the chrome trim it would be night and day difference in appearance. That brown is extremely unappealing.

The XM is limited to 155mph i believe, so technically the are correct about being the fastest at 187mph ;)

I bet if they showed one in black with the chrome trim it would be night and day difference in appearance. That brown is extremely unappealing.

chrome trim is very 1990's IMO

I was talking about 0-60 but either way a $800 remap will fix both issues LOL

the interior is sick, but the exterior in any color is :icon_oak: IMO

I love the interior but only 4 seats? Dumb move!

I heard the Urus will only be a 4 seat also :eusa_wall:

Why not offer both, they after $$$ anyway so why lose half of your market?

You have to be a moron to buy this, right? Or just have no value for money? It's like the ultimate dumb trophy wife mobile for the trophy wife who does nothing but yell at Nanny's all day. Obviously there are enough of them out there for initial orders, but the dedicated Range Rover, G, and Land Cruiser crowd aren't going to go for this. You'd be laughed out of the Hamptons, Nantucket, or Napa in this thing.

I wish we did a post of the day around here because this is gold!

the design is terrible, and the fact the price starts in the mid $200k...LOL :lol2:

based on the design alone the price should be below $100k.

Starts at $246k. Thats more than a loaded flying spur. means a fully optioned Bentaladygaga will be 300k or more

The dash mounted Breitling tourbillon watch is a $150k option itself... :rolleyes:

The optional $80k picnic basket feels like a must have aswell...

The dash mounted Breitling tourbillon watch is a $150k option itself... :rolleyes:

The optional $80k picnic basket feels like a must have aswell...

They'll be on the used market in a few years for the price of the picnic baskets.