> Aventador Performante ?
LPDADDY
post Jan 11 2018, 02:29 PM
Post #81

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 201

QUOTE (Fortis @ Jan 11 2018, 04:16 PM) *
Very true, it also flies extremely fast.

The older you get, it seems to fly even faster.

--------------------

The end justifies the means
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 11 2018, 02:34 PM
Post #82

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 7,524

QUOTE (LV Eric @ Jan 12 2018, 03:56 AM) *
Smart move, I really havenít worked since I was 41, just turned 51.

How many more cars I never drive do I need? Or watches I donít wear piled up in the bank vault?

Time and waking up everyday when I want to is much more important to me, and The travel around the world is great. For me. I like new places.

Chasing more $$$ I donít need isnít high on the list, when easy money pops up or I have to do a deal, sure I go to work. But not on the ďbuild the empire modeĒ ever again.

Life is good.

The most valuable thing for me is having the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want, sleep in if I wanted or go to work if I feel like it, having that freedom is crucial, thatís the reason why I only build passive income streams I have no interest in running businesses, I could build up business which could double my revenue but that meanes that I will have to give up my freedom and I will not sacrifice that, thatís my most important commodity.

Many told me, just employ managers, delegate etc. I donít think so, if I want something done right I have to do it myself.
Employing people that I will have to make sure they do their job properly only adds stress, stress I donít need in my life.
I was broke and very happy now I have more than enough I am pretty sure I can be happy.

I donít need 3 or 4 cars and more of the same, what for? Most of the time I donít have the opportunity to drive the one I have. Also you become desensitized to it, I look at the SV and think nice car but thatís about it, you donít feel the same level of excitement, the other day I took somebody for a drive and he couldnít contain his excitement, it was quite amusing to see because I lost that years ago, he said it must be the best day of your life every time you take this out, I didnít want to sound like a dick and told him that it was very cool in actual fact I wanted to tell him that itís become normal and far from the best day of my life but that wouldíve crushed his soul LOL

Anyway we digress, I am sure that regardless of what we are all saying now when Lambo brings the next big V12 we will all be there saying SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY lol.gif
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 11 2018, 02:38 PM
Post #83

Group Icon

QUOTE (LPDADDY @ Jan 12 2018, 08:29 AM) *
The older you get, it seems to fly even faster.

Thatís what I was going to say LOL the trick is to wake up very early and go to sleep late, 5 AM to 11 PM or later, the day seems much longer icon_mrgreen.gif
+Quote Post
alpha6164
post Jan 15 2018, 06:09 AM
Post #84

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 13,156

For the guys that placed a deposit. Do you know if this is THE absolute last "special edition Aventador" or are they gonna have 7 more versions? I would place a deposit today but I am interested in the absolute last outgoing version, similar to how the Diablo 6.0 SE or the 670SV.

--------------------

Diablo 6.0
Murcielago LP640
Bentley CGT
Ford GT
+Quote Post
Luckydaff
post Jan 15 2018, 09:35 AM
Post #85

Group: LP Member 2
Member No.: 229,790

QUOTE (alpha6164 @ Jan 15 2018, 03:09 PM) *
For the guys that placed a deposit. Do you know if this is THE absolute last "special edition Aventador" or are they gonna have 7 more versions? I would place a deposit today but I am interested in the absolute last outgoing version, similar to how the Diablo 6.0 SE or the 670SV.

I think that if the car is shown late this year to VIP and maybe Geneva 2019 for the public that it would be the last of the Aventador. But if Lamborghini decides to pull the cover in a few months then I think we could have another version coming ... Time will tell!
+Quote Post
lambornima
post Jan 15 2018, 09:47 AM
Post #86

Member No.: 2,638

QUOTE (alpha6164 @ Jan 15 2018, 11:09 AM) *

The last Special Edition is the next Special Edition lol.gif
+Quote Post
alpha6164
post Jan 15 2018, 10:33 AM
Post #87

Member No.: 13,156

I just spoke to two different GMs at two of the top dealerships which i have a great relationship with in the US and both said "even though we know there is something special coming, we have no confirmation, information, price, literally anything. And one of them just came from the factory. They said yes it is very common for dealerships to take "deposits" and said you are more than welcome to send us $35k for it to sit in our bank account but it is not a wise move.

--------------------

Diablo 6.0
Murcielago LP640
Bentley CGT
Ford GT
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 15 2018, 03:20 PM
Post #88

Group Icon

It should be the last, new car 2020 this one will be unveiled this year with deliveries early next, there will be no time for another model but you never know LOL

If you want one Iíd put my name down ASAP
+Quote Post
APB
post Jan 16 2018, 01:43 AM
Post #89

Member No.: 213,283

The only thing coming after will be the Roadster. Otherwise replacement should be out in 2021.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 05:26 PM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag