+Quote Post
Fortis
post Yesterday, 03:53 AM
Post #322

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 7,524

QUOTE (LamboCARS @ Dec 15 2017, 09:19 PM) *
I couldn't agree more ... I really should learn some Italian ...

Thank you Eric, really appreciate it

Thanks Albert ... we should get together next time I'm visiting the factory

That's great to hear Fellippe, nice that you've spent time on something I created.

Have you ever applied, we can all give you references icon_thumleft.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LV Eric
post Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Post #323

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 498

QUOTE (emilio @ Dec 14 2017, 11:41 PM) *
tkx to you
yes, something changed defintely with the introduction of Murcielago, i think we have very similar opinions on lamborghinis

What changed with the Murci was Luc Donckerwolke, he designed it. He is brilliant, but not Italian. That for me was THE turning point from a true Italian car company to a huge multinational company manufacturing cars in Italy. There is a difference.

Thatís how I see it.

And yes they are a bit more reliable now lol, but they arenít true Italian cars.
+Quote Post
LV Eric
post Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Post #324

QUOTE (Albert-LP @ Dec 15 2017, 12:51 AM) *
No, the V12 cars are still all Italian made: body, chassis, engine, interiors, painting, luggage. It's all Italian like the Diablo was. Yes, it has Audi switches and small things, but it's a car designed, engineered and all produced and assembled here in Italy, exactly like the Diablo was. The Diablo shape was not what the Italians wanted to do: Chrysler forced the design of the rear, against Gandini ideas and imposed that ugly dasboard of the first model, done by Chrysler designer Bill Dayton.

The V10 and V8 cars are much (and much) more Audi, of course, but the Factory is still here and Maurizio Reggiani, the R&D boss, is a 100% Italian man

ciao

Thank god they only put that Cessna looking dash in the car for 1 year out of 10-11 years of the Diablo.

Now everything is bastardized not a piece or part, and yes the 89 25th is a
POS, I owned 2, now Iím down to owning one.......
+Quote Post
sl55
post Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Post #325

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 11,006

Tons of detailed pictures of the Urus, apologies to those on 56k icon_mrgreen.gif

Source IG @lamborghini.osaka

+Quote Post
dragvorl
post Today, 10:30 AM
Post #326

Little bastard

Member No.: 9,291

Unfortunately, they got rid of some details on the exterior I really liked so they could simplify production and keep costs lower, but on the other hand those details were really nice. I marked them on the pic, the bulges and vents on the hood, as well as the shape of the door closer to the engine compartment (now that line is just a simple perpendicular line), and the air vent behind the front wheelarches. What a pitty.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  546b77eddd921___lamborghini_urus_concept_2_lg.jpg ( 53.73K ) Number of downloads: 2

--------------------

The italian LAW is: All the people must respect speed limits, but not if you are Valentino Balboni...
Ferrari fag -Someone who, for reasons unbeknownst to those outside of the Ferrari fag clique, displays an incomparable affection for the Ferrari automobile brand by wearing or displaying the most ridiculous of Ferrari-branded products, typically in groups of three or more products at a time so their loyalty is not questioned. Many Ferrari fags do not even own Ferrari automobiles.

+Quote Post
mad_74
post Today, 11:55 AM
Post #327

Member No.: 4,152

QUOTE (dragvorl @ Dec 16 2017, 03:30 PM) *
Unfortunately, they got rid of some details on the exterior I really liked so they could simplify production and keep costs lower, but on the other hand those details were really nice. I marked them on the pic, the bulges and vents on the hood, as well as the shape of the door closer to the engine compartment (now that line is just a simple perpendicular line), and the air vent behind the front wheelarches. What a pitty.

They neutered the design a LOT from what the original concept was. The overall design/shape is easily mistakable at a glance for a Cayenne, Tourag, whatever. Tweaking the details to say they're "keeping traditional Lambo design elements," like some hexagonal themed dash design bits and grill bits, or aggressive headlight design, is just decorative bits of icing on the surface. The actual shape, lines of the macro object (the vehicle itself) are what make a vehicle look unique. Just . . . Sigh.
+Quote Post
LV Eric
post Today, 12:31 PM
Post #328

QUOTE (mad_74 @ Dec 16 2017, 11:55 AM) *
They neutered the design a LOT from what the original concept was. The overall design/shape is easily mistakable at a glance for a Cayenne, Tourag, whatever. Tweaking the details to say they're "keeping traditional Lambo design elements," like some hexagonal themed dash design bits and grill bits, or aggressive headlight design, is just decorative bits of icing on the surface. The actual shape, lines of the macro object (the vehicle itself) are what make a vehicle look unique. Just . . . Sigh.

More watering down......nuff said.
+Quote Post
AudiBull
post Today, 01:44 PM
Post #329

Member No.: 145,816

The concept is five years old at this point. I prefer the new design over the concept from every angle. The concept looks dated already and looks too much like a bulged out Aventador. The new design helps give the Urus it's own identity while following the concept design fairly well.
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Today, 02:26 PM
Post #330

Group Icon

QUOTE (AudiBull @ Dec 17 2017, 07:44 AM) *
The concept is five years old at this point. I prefer the new design over the concept from every angle. The concept looks dated already and looks too much like a bulged out Aventador. The new design helps give the Urus it's own identity while following the concept design fairly well.

iamwithstupid.gif

never liked the exterior design of the concept I always thought it looked weird and out of proportion, IRL didnít look any better, the only part I liked about the concept was the interior, the seats in particular but it was never going to happen.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  DE70EF4E_2BCF_4CC2_A267_4953532BFDA3.jpeg ( 45K ) Number of downloads: 0

+Quote Post
kinnsella
post Today, 04:02 PM
Post #331

Member No.: 13,077

I'd rather have this.
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Today, 04:25 PM
Post #332

Group Icon

QUOTE (kinnsella @ Dec 17 2017, 10:02 AM) *

I'd rather have this.

I canít watch that guy for more than 5 seconds, his enunciation drives me up the wall, we arenít all God damn retarded LOL.
+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 04:30 PM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag