'08 Gallardo SL Pricing

emissary

What would be a fair purchase price range on a clean no-stories / no-issues orange '08 SL with 15k and steel brakes? Thanks in advance

There was one for sale in Hawaii recently. $135K I believe. I'll have to check. That was 8 months ago. I think it's been sold by now.

I just sold my very clean 2 owner Giallo SL with 12k miles, 570 wheels, ccb, full maintenance records for $135k. That also included some quality mods and the original parts.

I'd say under 125k for the car you are describing, especially with a 4k mile car going for 130k.

• 1 month later...

I had a deal for $125k on the orange '08 SL that was up in Portland, but the dealer sold it out from under me.

I had a deal for $125k on the orange '08 SL that was up in Portland, but the dealer sold it out from under me.

That's odd. My friend bought that car. I wonder what transpired.

good information to know. I've been going back n forth to see if I am ready to part with the car but every weekend drive makes me not click "submit" on autotrader HAHA

No way! You just got the wheels on recently! We still have to all get together down in the OC and go for a ride. Are you going to be at LNB two weeks from today?

good information to know. I've been going back n forth to see if I am ready to part with the car but every weekend drive makes me not click "submit" on autotrader HAHA

That's odd. My friend bought that car. I wonder what transpired.

I would love to know as well. They accepted the offer on a Wednesday; I asked to place a deposit, but they told me it wasn't necessary. I spent Thursday trying to make PPI arrangements; Friday morning they emailed me "I'm sorry to say that the Superleggera was sold as of last night. Matt had a client from a few months ago that finally decided do it." I'm assuming that was your friend. Is he happy with the car?

That's a decent price for the car. Ya'll think they are holding or going to swing north?

I don't think there is a lot of upside for the '08 Superleggera; I think it might appreciate a little, but not too much. It has very limited production numbers, but it's not really the "end" or "last" of anything like the Murcielago SV is. I think the current perceived upswing in SL pricing is just the normal Spring price increase. I think most SLs will sell for around ~$135k during the prime selling season.

I would love to know as well. They accepted the offer on a Wednesday; I asked to place a deposit, but they told me it wasn't necessary. I spent Thursday trying to make PPI arrangements; Friday morning they emailed me "I'm sorry to say that the Superleggera was sold as of last night. Matt had a client from a few months ago that finally decided do it." I'm assuming that was your friend. Is he happy with the car?

He's really happy with the car. He drove it back to So Cal from Portland. I actually tried to buy it early on because it belonged to my friend who died and I wanted to keep it as tribute to him, but ended up putting the buy money towards a new house.

As far as my friend who bought it. I only knew he was buying it after the deal was made and he posted it on fb. He did say he was also looking at a 570-4 but that car didn't come through.

I actually drove that car from Portland to So Cal with my friend. My friend put the deposit down on the car in early March but due to weather, we weren't able to pick up the car for a few weeks. In the meantime, the dealer was getting antsy and started entertaining other offers in case our deal didn't go through. Weather never did clear up but my friend got tired of waiting, so we flew up there, made the deal and drove the car back in the rain.

Sounds like you were a back up offer.

Someone local just got one for $137k with 3k miles on it.

What color?