Gonna be away for a while..........

FrankD

Well........the time has come. My 16 1/2 year old daughter approached my wife asking to get on birth control. It's been a pleasure interacting with everyone on this forum.....where they are going to send me I don't think I'll have alot of internet access. Any PM's will be answered promptly in about 20 years (15 with good behavior) The only upside is that my Litecoin should be worth a fortune and my Diablo will be a 1/2 million dollar car. One problem.....I'll be so fucken old I won't be able to enjoy it....

Till we meet again..........

FrankD

Frank I’ll send you a cake with a file in it.

Ouch! That sounds REALLY uncomfortable! :P

I am the middle daughter of three girls.

I give your daughter credit for being honest and open about her plans. That takes huge balls, and it also bodes well for the relationship that’s currently in place between her and her Mom. I assume you also have a great relationship with your daughter but you did say she approached her Mom with the question. I can understand why it would be SO tough to talk to a Dad about that.

Best of luck! I can’t imagine how you feel but at least she is being honest and pro-active, and not sneaking around, hiding what she is doing, and taking big risks (with pregnancy and/or disease).

+1 for Cake. Be thankful you're raising a good kid that is making responsible choices.

A whole lot better than the 4 second delay while you figure out the connection when she hands you the "worlds best grandpa" coffee mug.

Are you sure she is using it because she’s sexually active? Not trying to be funny or naive, but there are other reason for “birth control” viz. reduced periods, helps with acne. May not be as bad as you think?

Are you sure she is using it because she’s sexually active? Not trying to be funny or naive, but there are other reason for “birth control” viz. reduced periods, helps with acne. May not be as bad as you think?

+1. I'm assuming it's what OP suspects, but I've seen many females prescribed BC for many different reasons besides being sexually active.

Strange.......never realized how hard it was to buy lime in bulk over the winter........got the strangest look from the guys at home Depot last night.......

Strange.......never realized how hard it was to buy lime in bulk over the winter........got the strangest look from the guys at home Depot last night.......
My Dad has one pallet left over from the truckload....it's up for grabs! :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_naughty:

So i hear you're investing in a pig farm.... you know a couple big hogs can turn 200lbs of damn near anything into bacon, ham, and porkchops within a few hours? Its a damn miracle i tell you. Congrats on the new venture. :icon_thumleft:

Ouch! That sounds REALLY uncomfortable! :P

I am the middle daughter of three girls.

I give your daughter credit for being honest and open about her plans. That takes huge balls, and it also bodes well for the relationship that’s currently in place between her and her Mom. I assume you also have a great relationship with your daughter but you did say she approached her Mom with the question. I can understand why it would be SO tough to talk to a Dad about that.

Best of luck! I can’t imagine how you feel but at least she is being honest and pro-active, and not sneaking around, hiding what she is doing, and taking big risks (with pregnancy and/or disease).

Um.. Cake, I think this is exactly what Frank is worried about... :eek3dance:

Um.. Cake, I think this is exactly what Frank is worried about... :eek3dance:

:lol2:

I dread the day, still a while off, with good behavior FrankD could be out by the time I’d have to go in :(

I have a place in Mexico.......