New Bull ?

svoshop

So, I have had a few Gallardo's, and two Huracan's...

I have a very fast Anniversario Gallardo that is powered by UGR.

I have been craving the flagship for some time now. I can remember having Countach posters as a kid, and looking at those doors. It has always been a dream to own a car like this.

Anyways, I am planning to trade my Huracan in on this beast. I feel I am being offered a very good deal, and the color is amazing. The options seem to be ok.

I know the Huracan is faster, more agile, has a better transmission, takes to mods better... But if I want fast, the Gallardo fits the bill just fine.

So, before I make the second largest purchase in my life... What do I need to know? I plan to do the paperwork today, and pick up the car this weekend.

It is a NEW 2016. Hoping the tires have been over inflated and fuel is kept low to allow for fresh fuel to be added.

Aventador_zpsv4khtkyl.jpg

Aventador%201_zpslaiasbyr.jpg

Aventador%202_zpsxukhwykr.jpg

Only posting this for the options to be listed... You guys know what they cost.

Aventador%203_zpss7ldwp4d.jpg

If there is any reason I should stay away, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Take the plunge then please report back after. I crave the vertical doors and V12 as well after having 2 Gallardos so curious how you like the car.

Take the plunge then please report back after. I crave the vertical doors and V12 as well after having 2 Gallardos so curious how you like the car.

Perfect... I'm the test car... HAHAHA

Nothing specific to know other than that they better be cutting you one hell of a ton of $ off or sticker (>100k). Did you check to see if it has been punched (warranty already started)?

Nothing specific to know other than that they better be cutting you one hell of a ton of $ off or sticker (>100k). Did you check to see if it has been punched (warranty already started)?

It was punched a few months ago. And the discount is not 100... But it is close.

Guess I am leaving some room on the table?

Mike

So, I have had a few Gallardo's, and two Huracan's...

I have a very fast Anniversario Gallardo that is powered by UGR.

I have been craving the flagship for some time now. I can remember having Countach posters as a kid, and looking at those doors. It has always been a dream to own a car like this.

Anyways, I am planning to trade my Huracan in on this beast. I feel I am being offered a very good deal, and the color is amazing. The options seem to be ok.

I know the Huracan is faster, more agile, has a better transmission, takes to mods better... But if I want fast, the Gallardo fits the bill just fine.

So, before I make the second largest purchase in my life... What do I need to know? I plan to do the paperwork today, and pick up the car this weekend.

It is a NEW 2016. Hoping the tires have been over inflated and fuel is kept low to allow for fresh fuel to be added.

If there is any reason I should stay away, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

From your lips to God's ears.

A real Lambo!!!!

The baby Lambo's are drivers cars, i'm not a driver, i'm a Lambo guy!!! If It ain't got scissor doors and isn't loud what's the point? (unless its a Miura-that's the exception). I've always been a flagship guy. If I ever learn to drive(unlikely) then I'll grab a Perf-great car).

Welcome to the club!!!!!

Congrats