Lambos in Stockholm

Tev

Around 23.30-ish I saw one white G Spyder followed by a yellow G coupe, heading towards Stureplan. Anyone here? Later on at about 02.45 the yellow G passed me on the freeway going south on Nynäsvägen.

It was a very pleasant surprise to see these cars as it feels like I should be happy even spotting one Lambo a month.

Sounded and looked great!

-Niclas

Around 23.30-ish I saw one white G Spyder followed by a yellow G coupe, heading towards Stureplan. Anyone here? Later on at about 02.45 the yellow G passed me on the freeway going south on Nynäsvägen.

It was a very pleasant surprise to see these cars as it feels like I should be happy even spotting one Lambo a month.

Sounded and looked great!

-Niclas

The white Spyder is prob the guy that striped it "Versace store style", the yellow is kind of old.

BTW, are you kidding me? See at least one every day I think, time to get rid of my LP560, it´s not going to be rare next spring....

There is a white SL in town nowdays, it´s grey but striped white, quite hot.

The white Spyder is prob the guy that striped it "Versace store style", the yellow is kind of old.

BTW, are you kidding me? See at least one every day I think, time to get rid of my LP560, it´s not going to be rare next spring....

There is a white SL in town nowdays, it´s grey but striped white, quite hot.

No sir, I am not kidding.

I don't excactly live in "the city", I live in the southern suburbs - where it's quite unusual to spot any kind of exotic, unless I live ON the freeway. :P

There's actually an exotic rental business here, but the cars are kept at a different facility I think. I believe L-event is the company name.

:iamwithstupid:

I wish I was kidding - but spotting a Lambo still feels special and gets my heart pumping everytime.

And ofc you guys see one every day, there's one in your garage. :aiwebs_017: