Me picking on a slow car.

kilo16

I was considering picking up an E92 M3 as a daily and I think you've changed my mind!

Especially now that the new 5.0 mustangs put up EXTREMELY similar stats all around. The last thing you would want is to not be able to run with a mustang. haha

I was considering picking up an E92 M3 as a daily and I think you've changed my mind!

They arent the fastest car in the world, but they are quick, and sound AMAZING with a full exhaust. Plus if you are TT'ing the G, you should have a comfortable quick car as a DD. It will make more of an impact when you take out the TTG.

LOL...not even a square fight with an unmodded Gallardo. Picking on M3 is right.. BULLY.

Stil, I do love the new M3s.

LOL...not even a square fight with an unmodded Gallardo. Picking on M3 is right.. BULLY.

LOL very true, I am a bully.

It's funny though, back in the day I used to read about people saying MB C63 AMGs would rip up G and even watching a video of it on YouTube. So I figured M3 is a little slower than a C63, so by the transitive property, it should be a good race (sources cited from MBWorld) :icon_mrgreen:

Why not pick on a car more your speed.......

Like a 560

:D

When is this race going down?? I want my $15 via paypal... :icon_mrgreen: