Sv vs the rest

Allan-Herbie

Damn, pretty fast to 186mph, that is moving.

The modded Plastic mess-06 was slower than a stock 997TT :lol2:

Geez that turbo moves, is that really the right figure?

Which turbo, the 997? That's actually not that fast, it's right where it should be pretty much.

An 06 Gallardo could easily match that figure for example, and an LP560 would utterly destroy it.

Turbo is seriously quick from a dig. So is the SV. remember that all of these figures are still without the rollout.

I think the most impressive thing is the SV's brakes! at 3800 lbs it is the heaviest car there next to the RS6 and CTSV yet it has the best 300-0 time of all of the cars, stock or tuned.

Some other 0-186mph runs (300kp/h) in controlled environments:

18.2 BUGATTI VEYRON

22.3 MCLAREN F1

26.1 FERRARI ENZO

29.6 MERCEDES SLR

29.9 FERRARI 599GTB

31.8 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP640

33.6 FORD GT

34.2 PORSCHE CARRERA GT

36.2 PORSCHE 911 GT2 (997)

40.7 PORSCHE 911 TURBO (997)

44.6 CORVETTE Plastic mess-06 (C6)

57.1 ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH S

Which turbo, the 997? That's actually not that fast, it's right where it should be pretty much.

An 06 Gallardo could easily match that figure for example, and an LP560 would utterly destroy it.

997 turbo 3.1 seconds 0-100. Isn't that far quicker than official records? I mean we are talking about close to a full second. I'd like to see the vid if this is true.

997 turbo 3.1 seconds 0-100. Isn't that far quicker than official records? I mean we are talking about close to a full second. I'd like to see the vid if this is true.

Fast for sure, but I'm talking 0-300. Could care less about 0-100.

SV is fast and looks better than almost anything today

add it has a cool interior and has the good old V12 lambo engine: to me it is THE car to have at the moment

Do we know if the RUF RT12 S was RWD or AWD (which is what I assume it was)? 0-100 and 200 weren't all that but it got itself together by 300

As nima said, the most impressive to me is the braking distance by the SV. Did not expect that. They certainly built quite the car using an old platform...the new Murci will be a BEAST.

Some other 0-186mph runs (300kp/h) in controlled environments:

18.2 BUGATTI VEYRON

22.3 MCLAREN F1

26.1 FERRARI ENZO

29.6 MERCEDES SLR

29.9 FERRARI 599GTB

31.8 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP640

33.6 FORD GT

34.2 PORSCHE CARRERA GT

36.2 PORSCHE 911 GT2 (997)

40.7 PORSCHE 911 TURBO (997)

44.6 POS Plastic mess-06 (C6)

57.1 ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH S

I need to experience a Veyron. :icon_pray:

Yeah, the performance they were able to wring out of such an old-tech platform makes me VERY optimistic for what they'll be able to produce with the all-new (Murcie replacement) platform. :icon_thumleft: Especially given how awesomely capable an all-new platform they were able to create with the G, which is the first all-new platform that Audi-owned Lamborghini has created.

As nima said, the most impressive to me is the braking distance by the SV. Did not expect that. They certainly built quite the car using an old platform...the new Murci will be a BEAST.

I believe that number for the SLR is actually the 722.

One interesting thing to note is that we have had a few 0-300 tests of the LP670 SV. despite pretty big differences to 200 (ie 11.8 seconds for AMuS vs 10.3 for SportAuto), the 0-300 time were both in between 29-30 seconds. it seems that regardless of launch, the 0-300 time is far more dictated by power and aero. the 997TT is an example of this too. its 0-300 times for the quicker accelerating PDK is the same as the first gen 997TT.

That seconds belongs to SLR 722, not ordinary SLR according to the Auto Motor und Sport magazine. SLR 722 also made 10,5 seconds to the 200 km/h. Pagani Zonda F Clubsport showed 10.8 seconds to the 200 km/h in one german test, do not know about 0-300 km/h figures. This confirms that SV is shockingly fast, especially 0-100 and 0-200 times.

On the runs that I've been on, the 7t is slightly quicker than 520hp G but there's not much in it. Agree that the 560 is much quicker.