The JP SARTI is a FAG thread

:lol: :lol: , this walking dildo is talking trash about Bill Losing to a Mustang. here is a guy who brags of owning a 77 930 with bolt ons and thinks he is undefeated. With the mods he has mentioned having, i will race him in my G or any Murci and blow his doors off. I had 930's that would make his POS look like he threw it in reverse.

I nominate him for the first official LAMBO POWER HOMO OF THE MONTH!

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthrea...ad.php?t=113659

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But his Turbo has been boored out and its got SC cams Allan! :roll: :roll:

But he's undefeted...

But his Turbo has been boored out and its got SC cams Allan! :roll:  :roll:  

But he's undefeted...

Dude, dont forget the 1 bar boost spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :axe: :axe: :axe:

F car ignorance at its finest.  I second allan's motion....

This is also the Fcar Fag who thinks his Boxer gets more ass than a Gallardo. Not to mention its just as fast too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :vom: :vom:

F car ignorance at its finest.  I second allan's motion....

This is also the Fcar Fag who thinks his Boxer gets more ass than a Gallardo. Not to mention its just as fast too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :vom: :vom:

He didnt specify what kind of ass.... :lol: :lol:

"I find it amusing those that pick on Ferrari owners because they think their cars are so superior to them or they wear Ferrari clothes calling them Ferrari Fags" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He didnt specify what kind of ass.... :lol:  :lol:

Ah, good point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I stand corrected.

I'm embarrassed that I spent 5 minutes reading the thread.

What a loser.

This is the same fukwad that was bragging about scoring dates down at the local Hooters in his 308. :lol:

To me it sounds like his bad ass 930 makes around 400 real HP, since its a '77 I wonder if he added an inter cooler (they didn't become intercooled until '78)? He's also got a 3.0L from the factory, what did he bore it out to 3.3?

To me it sounds like his bad ass 930 makes around 400 real HP, since its a '77 I wonder if he added an inter cooler (they didn't become intercooled until '78)?  He's also got a 3.0L from the factory, what did he bore it out to 3.3?
Not to mention that wonderfull 4 speed tranny, allowing you enough lag time to take a crap between boost.

To me it sounds like his bad ass 930 makes around 400 real HP, since its a '77 I wonder if he added an inter cooler (they didn't become intercooled until '78)?  He's also got a 3.0L from the factory, what did he bore it out to 3.3?
Not to mention that wonderfull 4 speed tranny, allowing you enough lag time to take a crap between boost.

Sounds like a beast of a car :| :hahaha

So your saying his car has a short $hit kit?

This is the same fukwad that was bragging about scoring dates down at the local Hooters in his 308.   :lol:

Ahahaha i remember that, is this the same guy ?

"The Lambo owner wasn't just being honest he just wanted to know how a Ford could possibly spank his exotic especially after they laughed at it"

okee so coming on a forum and saying you were beat by a mustang wasnt being honest........

I love how first he said he'd race anyone but then he changed his story when things got serious and said no straights... " theyare boring" ....B.S....