The official Shayan is a fag thread

Roman

So through some detective work, I have discovered the identity of the pussy, coward, faggot who logged on from George Mason University yesterday morning under the user names "I hate Lamborghini" and "FChat

It was none other than our buddy Shahan or whatever his fcuking name is:

Shayam-Avaater.jpg

Lets recap, shall we? We banned you once for making racial slurs.

You signed up under a new account (which we all KNEW was you)...

And again, made a complete ASS of yourself.... You are the greatest benefactor of the crash because all of the stupid comments you made, instead of being preserved in perpetuity have been lost... Too bad... I remember them though....

Even through all that.... I suspended you only... You could have come back in a few days....

But no.

When our site crashes, you sign up to TAUNT Lamborghinis (which you are WAY too big a tool to ever get your faggy little paws on), Lamborghini owners, and L-power....

You are now my personal bitch.... And although the other forums dont often see eye to eye on matters, they are pretty united in the notion that you are a fcuking, asshole loser....

So No.... You will not ever be welcome back here.... I suspect you will find yourself unwelcome at some other places you frequent as well....

Once this thread gets enough views, I will sticky it, to remind the world what a fcuking cunt you are.

Who's the "emo faggot" now you fcuking queen?

Now, piss off and have a nice day.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And if the people who outed this asshole in the first place would be sure to link this on the boards he frequents, I would appreciate it.

Yep....Shayan Soltanian from George Mason university. He will be graduating in '09.

What a tool.

By the way Mr. Soltanian

RomanDad > You

Why is it that the biggest fucktard douche-bags have a silver-spoon stuck up their ass?

Respect is earned, not bought by mommy and daddy.

Get out of mommy's house, pay some rent, and maybe the cock stuck in your face will dissappear.

Yep....Shayan Soltanian from George Mason university. He will be graduating in '09.

What a tool.

By the way Mr. Soltanian

RomanDad > You

09 is a long fcuking way away when you have a mouth like this dumbass.... he'll find a way to get expelled before then...

And by the way... That avatar is AWESOME!!!!

was he responsible for the board downing?

No. He was just taking the opportunity to be a dick as usual.... If he were he wouldnt get a sticky.... Hed get an arrest warrant.

Erik he has a facebook account which im going to try and add him as a friend on. He has a pretty faggoty pic of himself on there in his 350z. God im suprised this tool hasnt ran into a tree and can even handle the 350z's power. Maybe hes like your average ferrari owner though and doesnt go past 3000 rpms.

I was thinking earlier today "Damn we lost every Shayan posts !".

Shayan is responsible for the crash, all that crap he did here broke the HDD down. Btw, if you guys wanna laugh just do a google search on him, he is hated on every boards he used to frequent.

He is the Persian AllanLambo yay! :lol:

gives Persians a bad rep.

+1 to Romandad.

Lets leave race out of this... Especially since one of the two people he went after yesterday (Mike and Skokos) is PERSIAN...

u serious??

No, but if I were an HDD I would certainly commit suicide if this guy was using me.

Guest skokos
Lets leave race out of this... Especially since one of the two people he went after yesterday (Mike and Skokos) is PERSIAN...

what did he say that he went after me? i dont even know the guy! pm me please

No, but if I were an HDD I would certainly commit suicide if this guy was using me.

LOL

Is it fair game to photoshop pictures of him now that we have a large collection at our disposal?

Erik, the pooch is growing exponentially!! I got her at around 10-11 pounds and shes already at 20 :blink:

What a chick magnet though, let me tell you :D

Mission Complete me and him are face book friends.

http://gmu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=68101019

Here are the pics from his facebook, he looks like such a fcuking tool, and his GF looks like a tool as wellWell thats all i got for right now, im off to vegas for tonight.

Edit- I removed the photos.... Put some on Red 32 for me bud.

what did he say that he went after me? i dont even know the guy! pm me please

I deleted the post as well as another one... I didnt want to remove the entire thread....

The threads he started were saved in a special section upstairs...

He basically made fun of you, the house, etc... etc... etc....

LOL

Is it fair game to photoshop pictures of him now that we have a large collection at our disposal?

Lets not... Anything he posted here is fair game.... Dont take photos from his or other sites.

What he did on the boards was just plain stupid.......definitely lacking in social skills :rolleyes: However, what's even more obtuse on his part is how readily he displayed his personal info for everyone/anyone to access. I mean, we now know his full name, his ugly mug, what car he drives, what school he goes to, his home address.....With his offensive personality and childish behavior, it's only a matter of time before someone decides to tow his car halfway across the country.....how's Alaska sound? :lol: