gallardo07 BLOWN ENGINE

:eusa_think: IM WAITING ON THE DEARSHIP TO TELL ME SOMETHING ON MY ENGINE FROM WHAT I KNOW ITS A TOTAL LOST ... IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ON LAMBORGINIS WARRANY ON A TOTAL LOST ON A ENGINE PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT ..THANKS :eusa_think:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eusa_think: IM WAITING ON THE DEARSHIP TO TELL ME SOMETHING ON MY ENGINE FROM WHAT I KNOW ITS A TOTAL LOST ... IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ON LAMBORGINIS WARRANY ON A TOTAL LOST ON A ENGINE PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT ..THANKS :eusa_think:

If it is under warranty and not an abuse situation (mods, removed limiter, etc.) you should be covered under warranty.

What are the details - year, under warranty or not, what happend, when, how, etc etc.

If it is under warranty and not an abuse situation (mods, removed limiter, etc.) you should be covered under warranty.

What are the details - year, under warranty or not, what happend, when, how, etc etc.

WELL ITS AN 07 SPYDER 23,667 MILES .. WARRANTY IS FOR 24,000 MILES .. I KNOW THEY WILL FIX IT FRO FREE .. BUT I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THE BLEW UP A MOTOR ON ONE THAT LAMBORGINI WILL CONSIDER A CAR AS A TOTAL LOST IF THE ENGINE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED ???? I NEED INFO ON THIS ???

WELL ITS AN 07 SPYDER 23,667 MILES .. WARRANTY IS FOR 24,000 MILES .. I KNOW THEY WILL FIX IT FRO FREE .. BUT I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE THE BLEW UP A MOTOR ON ONE THAT LAMBORGINI WILL CONSIDER A CAR AS A TOTAL LOST IF THE ENGINE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED ???? I NEED INFO ON THIS ???

1. Please stop using all caps.

2. Good luck if this this wasn't due to abuse you have a legitimate claim.

Lamborghini will not "total" your car. If there was a fire or some kind of insurable damage to the car, your insurance company may total it.

Guest skokos
Lets try this in the "general" section why don't we!?

WHERE IS THE GENERAL SECTION WHY DO YOU WANT HIM TO POST THERE INSTEAD WHAT HAPPENS IF LAMBORGHINI TOTALS HIS CAR I CANT HEAR ANYTHING AHHHHHHH

WHERE IS THE GENERAL SECTION WHY DO YOU WANT HIM TO POST THERE INSTEAD WHAT HAPPENS IF LAMBORGHINI TOTALS HIS CAR I CANT HEAR ANYTHING AHHHHHHH

YO! WHAT UP ROB! MYTATTOSHOP, CHECK THIS YO!

capslock.jpg

Guest skokos
YO! WHAT UP ROB! MYTATTOSHOP, CHECK THIS YO!

capslock.jpg

:shock: :lol2: :lol2:

capslock.jpg

I wasnt there nor do I know you, but I heard that the car was in sad shape BEFORE it caught fire and you were advised it needed some repairs and that you should not drive it. Is that true?

EVEN BETTER!!!!

457px-The_Fury_of_CAPS_LOCK.jpg

That poor girl looks like she has one big tit, she's unleashing the fury of MONOBOOB!

My question is that since you purchased the car new at Prestige, what kind of loaner did they hook you up with? Have they given you any kind of update yet?

:eusa_think:

What Lambo claim hotline are you subscribed to? Your on top of shit like white on rice.

Love owners who never participate on the board, less than a dozen posts throughout their entire ownership of the car, then the second something goes wrong it's NEED INFO NOW RIGHT NOW ABOUT LAMBO ON ENGINE LOSS NOW NOT YESTERDAY MOVE IT NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!1111oneone

Too many recent bad memories of The Cat Killer perhaps. :lol2:

My response to this particular thread: Call your dealer and good luck.

My fathers 04 Gallardo engine blew and it was covered under warranty... Grant at Lamborghini OC took care of the claim. Lamborghini does not claim the car a total loss if the engine is the only "part" that needs to be replaced... That makes no since as the value of the engine does not exceed the value of the car by any means. In an insurance claim a cars repair bill vs. value of the car needs to exceeded by a min. of 51% for the car to be considered a total loss (and 51% is not always the min. it could be higher). If the repairs of the car do not exceed that amount then the car is not considered a total. If the engine blows and causes a huge fire and the car burns to a crisp then Lamborghini would consider the car a total loss.