My love story for the week ended with a broken heart (did I get played?)

AutoLab

Hi everyone I’m 23 years old.

Last month I met a girl (Lela age21) at a restaurant while I heard her speaking Russian with her friends, I came up to her and started speaking Russian which I found out she is only in Orlando for 3 months on a work visa and got her number, called her in a week but she didn’t answer then two weeks later I called again and she picked up, asked her to come to a nightclub with me and she wanted to bring her friend (Jess) I said sure so we out Saturday night we went Downtown Orlando for the clubs her friend was under 21 so we couldn’t go to a good club we went to Antigua which was cool, so while we were driving we are talking and getting to know each other better. So I already feel me and Lela have a lot in common already. At the club I paid for entrance fees and got them drinks, we got Vodka with redbull and then some beers later. Me and Lela danced all night long, while we were dancing Lela was rubbing her ass all over my private area. That night we didn’t kiss and we made plans to go out next night just me and Lela. While we are driving home, they both tell me want to go to Miami to check it out, they said they had many offers from guys to take them there but they want to go with me since I’m cool and they are willing to pay for my gas I said I don’t worry about the gas and she told me they are here just another 1 week and half. I just said I would think about it and I kinda said yes since I haven’t been there for a year.

Now Sunday night, me and Lela went to House of Blues for some techno music (I paid for everything), got her vodka with redbull and got me a beer and we got more beers later, again she is rubbing her ass all over my private area, after an hour of dancing our hands are all over each other and we are kissing non stop. So we leave the nightclub and go to my car, we start kissing and it’s getting hot so I stopped and asked her if she wanted to get a hotel room tonight so she said no since she is a good girl which is cool and I respect that (I thought I was feeling the vibe from her that she wanted it now). So I drive her home, we get to her house and we start kissing again, it’s getting hot and she jumps on top of me so I pull my seat back then it’s getting real hot and she starts humping (dry s*x) then stops gets off me and tells me she is sorry that is she drunk. Then we said goodnight. Also that night she told me she likes America very much and would love to live here. Then she told me some guy offered to marry her so she could stay in America but she said she doesn’t like him in that way.

Monday we just talked on the phone, then she brings up Miami again so I said sure lets go, she only had one day off work a week so we couldn’t stay long. So we made plans to drive to Miami on Wednesday morning at 5am and come back Thursday at 6pm so she could come back for work at 6:30pm. Kinda sucks since I’m driving 4 hours there and 4 hours back and could only stay for one night.

Tuesday I booked the hotel in a good area, (Collins ave next to Lincoln road, block away from the beach) (I paid all)

Tuesday night she calls me, we talk and later on she ask me how much money should she bring, I said just bring money for food.

Wednesday morning I pick them up at 5am, we drive to Miami we eat at Burger King (I paid), park the car in garage South Beach (the girls paid for parking for the whole day and night $30) We walk around Lincoln road, Lela keeps on taking pictures of me and of us together hugging on Lincoln road. We get Italian ice cream (I paid $20) At 3pm we check in into the hotel room, then go to the beach then we eat a small restaurant (I paid $40) after the beach and food we walk home and pickup some Vodka and beer. We had some drinks then Lela tells me she wants to smoke flavored tobacco (Shisha) because it makes her relax. We find a place on Lincoln Road to smoke, we order food and 1am we start smoking, 15minutes later she starts kissing me. We leave at 2am (I paid $120 for the bill) we start walking around and her friends said she was tired so we walked to the hotel. While in the room, I till Lela lets go to the beach, we leave the room with a towel and then we started thinking we should get the Vodka, I went back got the Vodka, so we get to the beach, the view is great, we start kissing, she jumps on me, it’s getting hot, we started drinking, we are getting hot and kissing, I feeling her private area, she is w*t, then I thought and I stopped because I didn’t want to move forward with this on the beach since it’s too dirty with the sand and couple of people driving around on ATV’s I didn’t know if they were cops, so I just said lets go back to the room. We get back and go to sleep and she sleeps with her friend (jess) bed and I’m in my bed.

While we were in Miami, Lela kept on asking why I waited so long to call her, she wished I called her earlier.

Thursday morning we get up, go to Lincoln road, I get them coffee ($15) and food ($40), we walk around Lincoln road and started driving home at 1pm (I paid for all the gas), while driving back Lela tells me she needs to go to the mall to get a friends a gift for her birthday wants to bring Jess with us to the mall on sat morning. I said sure arrived at Orlando and drove her to work and we made plans to go out Friday night.

Friday night I pick up Lela, we talk about how great of a time we had in Miami and she said it was too bad we left the beach early that night. While we are driving to the club, she keeps on telling me how much she wants to stay in America. So we get to the club, chillers in downtown Orlando. I paid for everything again.. We are sitting at the bar drinking and I already knew I really like her and I every time I see her my feelings are getting stronger and stronger, we smile at each other all the time, we just connected, I started taking her more more serious. While we were talking about America, I told her I was going to invite her to come back to see me and when I visit Russia I was going to come to her city Kazan and then we were making plans to visit St Petersburg Russia together and I told her I was going to take her to Disney world next week. So at the bar she starts kissing me then we went downstairs in the club to dance, we are dancing and again she is all over me with her ass and touching my legs and back and my head. Then she wants to leave, I said sure, we are holding hands walking smiling at each other and we get to the car and we start kissing and gets even more hot, I touch her, she gets w*t again, I’m the front seat and she humping me and she tells me lets get in the back seat so basically we are having dry s*x, I tried taking her underwear off and she stops me and said no I’m a good girl, I told her I know your good girl. So we just kept on kissing and she kept on dry humping me. So this is just a tease for me. So after 30 minutes of this, I started driving to her house, we get to the house and the same thing happens she is on top of me dry humping me and we are getting hot, she wants to get in the back seat again, I get on top of her, we are kissing and kissing getting hot and I reach to take off the underwear again and she stops me again tells me she is a good girl. Then we start kissing and she is humping me again after 45 minutes she said she should go home so I asked if I could come in and she said again she is a good girl. She went home alone and I start driving home, she calls me and ask me what time I am picking her up in the morning for the mall, I said 10am. So I’m driving home and I’m thinking fu*k I think she is playing me, all she is doing is kissing me and teasing me with that dry humping.

So I send her a text that stated the following

Me…….”Lela I can’t take you to Florida Mall I like you a lot but I knew it was to good to be true I think your using me so have a good life I wish you luck bye”

She…….It’s mistake I also like you, I feel great, when you with me and my life never been bad without you. You first said about fl mall Disney But it’s no so important now I’m in shock

Me…….My feelings are strong for you im a sensitive person I don’t want to get my feelings hurt because I don’t know if you playing games with me and my heart.

She…..Why do you think so bad about me? What’s wrong? Not only you sensitive

Me… I just don’t know if what we had and shared was real or lies I’m really scared to see you again I’m worried ill get hurt

She…..Don’t worry only I got hurt and everything will be ok with you

Me……..How did you get hurt every time I see you my feelings for you get stronger your going back home soon I don’t want to feel more sad then I feel now

Saturday I call her tell her I want copy of the photos of us, I came by to pick them up. So I see her, we talk, she told me she was not using me and she said if she was using me then I would know it, she said she liked being with me so I said I missed up lets starts over, I want to spend more time with you lets hang out tonight and she said she can’t because she already made plans to go to Jacksonville to see friends I said is there anything I could say or do for you to stay here with me she said what do you mean stay here with you did you mean America I said no stay your last 3 days in Orlando here with me I would take you to Disney World as you wanted and show you all the parks there or anything else you wanted. She said no it’s too late, she said we could of spent good time with each other but I missed up.

That day I sent her a text message the said the following.

Me……I’m sorry I f*cked up if you change your mind about Jacksonville please call me I want to spend more time with you.

She didn’t write back

So the whole day I felt sad, depressed and so on. So went out to House of Blues with my friends. While I’m leaving the club at 2am, I see her with another guy holding hands. Wow I was pissed, shocked and heart broken. My heart stopped for a second.

While I wanted to walk up to hear and confront her, since I was in shock I didn’t move for 3 minutes, went to look for her and couldn’t find her so I sent a text that said the following.

Me……..you’re a b*tch I knew all was a lie you played me I see you holding that guy go back to Russia SL*T I knew you were fcuking other guys die b*tch I hate you sl*t.

She didn’t write back

Sunday morning I wrote her another text

Me…Sorry for text I sent last night I was drunk I just want you to know that im shocked and speechless when I saw you last night im stupid I believed your lies.

She didn’t write back

So everyone do you think she was trying to play me, telling me she was a good girl and didn’t give it up because she wanted me to marry her so she could live in America?

I still feel sad, I'm thinking about her all the time.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't fuss so much over women at your age...nor at any age! women in general are 'playing' men a LOT!

hit and run :icon_mrgreen: seems to be a pretty good philosophy

don't fuss so much over women at your age...nor at any age! women in general are 'playing' men a LOT!

hit and run :icon_mrgreen: seems to be a pretty good philosophy

That was the goal to hit and run but I was spending alot of time with her and she grew on me, I still can't understand why she didn't let me hit it.

I felt like I was reading the Penthouse Forum. I was waiting for the sex part to unfold so I could take care of myself.

Dude, if she was playing you you should have upped the ante and gotten the booty call. You f'd it up, but like red86dd said, they all play games. You just have to get the upper hand rather than becoming a sensitive chick and letting her win.

Dude, if she was playing you you should have upped the ante and gotten the booty call. You f'd it up, but like red86dd said, they all play games. You just have to get the upper hand rather than becoming a sensitive chick and letting her win.

True but I think she saw me in a different way, I guess only not did she want to party with me but settle down too which is why I think she didn't let me hit it.

Your mistake was ASKING for the box. :eusa_naughty: Should have told her here in America gas, grass or ass no one rides for free!!!! :monkeyleft:

HAHAHAHA...its amazing how much that quote comes in handy. Other fact is, you basically blew her off because you assumed that her not giving it up meant she was playing you. Some girls just arent DTF for a little while. I agree the teasing thing gets old quick. Consider it one of lifes many experiences and learn from it so you can handle the next one differently!

True but I think she saw me in a different way, I guess only not did she want to party with me but settle down too which is why I think she didn't let me hit it.

Yeah, that's sweet. She probably did like you, and not just want to give it up too early and have you think she was 'easy'. The only problem is that every night before she met up with you, she was swallowing some other guys tadpoles - Then letting you lick them off her gums.

Let this be one of life's lesson about bitches - They're all fucked up.

That was the goal to hit and run but I was spending alot of time with her and she grew on me, I still can't understand why she didn't let me hit it.

You can't understand why she wouldn't let you hit it?!??!? Because you were funding her trips to fcuking Disneyland!!

Fact is, she had you on the hook - You admittedly paid for EVERYTHING, and all she did was rub her crotch on your junk. She knew if she gave up the ass you'd disappear, and she wouldn't get to see Mickey Mouse. She led you on just enough that you kept calling her and taking her places; hoping to get a piece of pie.

How about some of those pics?

Let this be one of life's lesson about bitches - They're all fucked up.

:iamwithstupid:

Sorry to hear your hurt. Get out there find yourself a nice ho...screw her silly and you will soon forget about your russian friend...

You can't understand why she wouldn't let you hit it?!??!? Because you were funding her trips to fcuking Disneyland!!

Fact is, she had you on the hook - You admittedly paid for EVERYTHING, and all she did was rub her crotch on your junk. She knew if she gave up the ass you'd disappear, and she wouldn't get to see Mickey Mouse. She led you on just enough that you kept calling her and taking her places; hoping to get a piece of pie.

How about some of those pics?

True

I'll post pics of her today but where do I upload the pics to host them?

True

I'll post pics of her today but where do I upload the pics to host them?

Click post reply...Just below the txt box there is a "Manage Attachments" section...Browse to the picture...Click Upload...Job Done :icon_thumleft:

All women are completely fcuking crazy....you just need to find one that is just crazy enough to the point you can handle it. The rest are all going to drive you insane....

Is this real???

Im gonna go out on the limb and say you havent been in a serious relationship, or you havent been in one in a while. Im sorry to say this to you my new E friend, but being sensitive, being a nice guy, and paying for everything gets you no where at our ages, your early 20s i assume? You seem to have low self esteem and this girl saw that and a fat wallet and took advantage of you. fcuk her, her loss, while shes sucking dick in the back of some alley trying to get her visa extended, you will be with an actual good girl. You let your heaart think for you on this one when you should of been listening to your instincts/brain. Thats what they are there for to keep you focused and safe from getting hurt. Delete that number, and try and bang her friend jess. If not move on to the next group of skanks, one day you will find the diamond in the rough, but you wont be able to truly appreciate how special she is until you have dealt with all these psychos/skanks right now. Get your ass out of this depressed state, DELETE THE NUMBER all the Text and move these pics to a folder you dont see often that way you dont have to get that shock in your heart everytime you see them.

Yours Truly

One cold hearted bastard.

HAHAHAHA...its amazing how much that quote comes in handy. Other fact is, you basically blew her off because you assumed that her not giving it up meant she was playing you. Some girls just arent DTF for a little while. I agree the teasing thing gets old quick. Consider it one of lifes many experiences and learn from it so you can handle the next one differently!

True I should of waited, I never should of blew her off and telling her that I think she is using me. I fu*ked with that part but I couldn't take those dry humping tease games anymore. I felt with everything we been through, she should of give it up.

Yes actual, real, true story.

Well, thanks for the read, it was fun. Sucks to hear about your broken heart though.

Here's some free advice.

Many people make the mistake of believing life to be a journey, but I think that's wrong. If life is a journey, then the only way to get to the end, is to die, and that's pretty fcuking depressing, plus, you won't have learned or improved shit. Instead, think of life as a series of problems needing to be solved. Everything that happens to you is a challenge, and the way you become smarter is determined by how you overcome your challenges and solve your problems.

You've learned a lesson here, if you had a little more life experience with women, this would have never happened because you would have seen her true intentions much sooner. Next time this "problem" happens, you'll see it and won't get so emotionally, and financially, invested.

That way, you can have a little bit of fun with her, but not blow all your cash and be left holding your dick in a box.

This is a good thing, CHEAP lesson learned. You're acquiring skills for the future, this kind of thing usually results in people having to give up 50% of their net-worth to the wife they're divorcing.

Good luck, just go out and find an easy chick to bone. :icon_thumleft:

Is this real???

Im gonna go out on the limb and say you havent been in a serious relationship, or you havent been in one in a while. Im sorry to say this to you my new E friend, but being sensitive, being a nice guy, and paying for everything gets you no where at our ages, your early 20s i assume? You seem to have low self esteem and this girl saw that and a fat wallet and took advantage of you. fcuk her, her loss, while shes sucking dick in the back of some alley trying to get her visa extended, you will be with an actual good girl. You let your heaart think for you on this one when you should of been listening to your instincts/brain. Thats what they are there for to keep you focused and safe from getting hurt. Delete that number, and try and bang her friend jess. If not move on to the next group of skanks, one day you will find the diamond in the rough, but you wont be able to truly appreciate how special she is until you have dealt with all these psychos/skanks right now. Get your ass out of this depressed state, DELETE THE NUMBER all the Text and move these pics to a folder you dont see often that way you dont have to get that shock in your heart everytime you see them.

Yours Truly

One cold hearted bastard.

Thanks for your reply, I been in a serious relationship for 3 years that ended 5 months ago. I do want to bang her friend too but she is up in NYC now and on thursday she flying back home to Kazakhstan.