Next Aventador its..

a007apl

i wonder if they'll integrate the new ALA trickery to this new Aventador. the front splitter seems to have the dual channel (ducts) for the front active aero flaps. no rear wing though. :eusa_think:

lol I asked if the AENTADOR S would come is a "Baller" edition (I asked a lambo head guy ... the one who tells me .. which cars are baller enough to buy sight un seen" and I heard there would be an uber baller edition but when I asked if it would have a wing....

he said "no that would betray you ... and our SV owners"

then I said... kinda like introducing the SV roadster (after telling me there may never be a roadster) ... introducing it 1 month after I received my coupe (a coupe I sold at a 180k loss but hey ... I had fun)

lol laUGHS AND I SHRUGGED MY SHOULDERS...

I'm A TOTAL FUKING FAN BOY AND IF ITS MORE BALLER THAN AN SV ROADSTER I WILL TAKE IT... AND I WILL TAKE THE roadster version too.

oh yeah ... a urus uber baller edition as well and btw...

chage the body style I have hundred thousand plus miles in the same or similar car... but hey,,

In all honesty... I am 1000% loyal. I will buy anything twice even 5 times (I'm on my 4th aventador) and you know what ...

Lamborghini changed my life.

2018 England to Japan I am Car 88 first sign up! Gumball3000 give me a baller edition .. I'm crossing Europe and asia and they don't want me to be in a regular lambo...

lol I asked if the AENTADOR S would come is a "Baller" edition (I asked a lambo head guy ... the one who tells me .. which cars are baller enough to buy sight un seen" and I heard there would be an uber baller edition but when I asked if it would have a wing....

he said "no that would betray you ... and our SV owners"

then I said... kinda like introducing the SV roadster (after telling me there may never be a roadster) ... introducing it 1 month after I received my coupe (a coupe I sold at a 180k loss but hey ... I had fun)

lol laUGHS AND I SHRUGGED MY SHOULDERS...

I'm A TOTAL FUKING FAN BOY AND IF ITS MORE BALLER THAN AN SV ROADSTER I WILL TAKE IT... AND I WILL TAKE THE roadster version too.

oh yeah ... a urus uber baller edition as well and btw...

chage the body style I have hundred thousand plus miles in the same or similar car... but hey,,

In all honesty... I am 1000% loyal. I will buy anything twice even 5 times (I'm on my 4th aventador) and you know what ...

Lamborghini changed my life.

2018 England to Japan I am Car 88 first sign up! Gumball3000 give me a baller edition .. I'm crossing Europe and asia and they don't want me to be in a regular lambo...

For a man as accomplished as you are professionally, I cannot, for the life of me, understand why all of your posts suggest that you are on some serious drugs. Maybe just high on life.

For a man as accomplished as you are professionally, I cannot, for the life of me, understand why all of your posts suggest that you are on some serious drugs. Maybe just high on life.

They say life is one hell of thing to be high on.......

Either that or lack of sleep.

In my opinion they are just testing how the Performante`s exhaust system works on the Aventador S for potential hardcore version of the Aventador.

The "GT" moniker has been thrown around for a potential final version of the Aventador, but nothing is confirmed.

I`m pretty sure whatever comes will have a massive wing likely with the ALA system. I wouldn`t expect to see it any time soon though, like not until 2019.

Still, someone has already done that exhaust on the Aventador:

Lamborghini%20Aventador%20Carbon%20GT%20Rear.jpg

Carbonado by Mansory :icon_mrgreen:

If his posts lead you to think he's on drugs you gotta meet him in person lol

Salamone is doing his thing and doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks and that I have to give him credit for!

I wish I had the time to drive as much as he does and rack up so many miles...I wish!

Aventador GT ... with ALA, doesn't sound too bad:

front_bianco.jpg

rear_bianco.jpg

couldn't resist :icon_mrgreen:

GOD DAMN :shock:

If it looks like that my SV gots to go :icon_mrgreen:

He doesn't drink or do drugs. Just loves to enjoy life to the fullest.

Spent time with him and Concubine at BullFest in Miami, great and fun people.

In my opinion they are just testing how the Performante`s exhaust system works on the Aventador S for potential hardcore version of the Aventador.

The "GT" moniker has been thrown around for a potential final version of the Aventador, but nothing is confirmed.

I`m pretty sure whatever comes will have a massive wing likely with the ALA system. I wouldn`t expect to see it any time soon though, like not until 2019.

Still, someone has already done that exhaust on the Aventador:

Lamborghini%20Aventador%20Carbon%20GT%20

Carbonado by Mansory :icon_mrgreen:

I like this one!

Made a more dynamic render ... also note the modified engine cover:

2018_aventador_gt_7.jpg

Wow this one looks amazing. I really hope they make more changes in the next Aventador model, like how they changed the headlights on the Gallardo or the rear lights on the Murcielago. While I'm loving the Aventador evolution, they are still too similar-looking imo