FS: Diablo Mint Lamb Skin Keith Collins Floor Matts

215mph

Hello,

I have a set of black plush Keith Collins Floor Matt's that say Diablo in red. They have the leather stitched heal pad. They are an inch thick and very, very plush.

I had them in my 92 Diablo and my Diablo Monterey Edition SV. I replaced them with a beige set and now have the black pair up for sale.

These mats went for 800 new and are no longer made by Keith. Each has a certificate and his signature stitched on the back. I can provide pics if interested via text 516 313 8386.

The condition from 1 to 10 being perfect I would say they are a 9. the Passenger side is brand new (10) and the driver side is an (8)

I am asking 450 plus shipping.

About Keith:

Keith Collins is a self-taught, Los Angeles-based artist and designer who has been creating handmade tapestries for over five decades. His works include interior rugs for residences and businesses, custom car mats, and original wall hangings and paintings.

Keith’s studio practice as a fine artist has existed alongside his commercial career. The work includes a selection of wall tapestries consisting of more than 100 colors of mixed media, created through a labor intensive-process, and sewn with vintage sewing machines. These works have been included in local and international private collections.

Keith’s automobile mats have been commissioned for luxury sports cars, and range in style from traditional to custom designs.

Keith’s tapestries for interiors can be found in both residential and commercial locations. Prized for their uncompromising craftsmanship, Keith’s tapestries bring acoustic control and warmth to interior design.

Cheers