2018 Range Rover LWB - arrived yesterday

05LSV

I've had this car on order for about 3 months and it finally arrived - I picked it up yesterday. What a beauty. This is my 4th full size Rover and a big leap over the 2014 LWB I just sold. New dash, center stack, seats, instrumentation, gesture-driven sunroof, bigger wheels, and lots more. I went with the Carpathian Grey exterior in the hopes that it would match my Huracan. I got pretty much every option available. Pumped to put some miles on this bad boy.

post-22839-1521147439.jpg

post-22839-1521147447_thumb.jpg

post-22839-1521147453.jpg

post-22839-1521147458_thumb.jpg

Very nice!! My fiancee is looking to get a Discovery next year but I enjoyed looking around at the full sizes when we were at the dealer. They've got a really nice blue color, like a Monterey Blue.

Thanks for the words fellas. I saw a video today about this thing and it said that the glass they used for windows is 6mm now. Didn't give that new feature much thought until I was driving it today. Wow it's quiet!

Love it! Congrats!! It looks awesome!!

I just built a RR LWB Autobiography online the other day—going to order it in the next few weeks! Love the new tech compared to my 2016

Very nice and congrats. Did not know that they updated the interiors. Looks much better and cleaner! Enjoy man.

I've had this car on order for about 3 months and it finally arrived - I picked it up yesterday. What a beauty. This is my 4th full size Rover and a big leap over the 2014 LWB I just sold. New dash, center stack, seats, instrumentation, gesture-driven sunroof, bigger wheels, and lots more. I went with the Carpathian Grey exterior in the hopes that it would match my Huracan. I got pretty much every option available. Pumped to put some miles on this bad boy.

That looks very very good man. Very classy.

Very nice! I just bought a '13 SWB Supercharged and love it. I do like how much nicer the displays are in the dash on yours though, thats a big improvement. Great buy!

I had to run a quick errand earlier and got a chance to mess around with some of the features in the car. First thing I noticed is how much better the front seat massage function is compared my ‘14. Lol

Love it! Congrats!! It looks awesome!!

I just built a RR LWB Autobiography online the other day—going to order it in the next few weeks! Love the new tech compared to my 2016

If you don't need to seat 3 in the back, the Autobiography LWB is the way to go. The rear seats recline way more than the 13-17 model, there's a foot rest, and the center console is awesome looking. Make sure to post up when you finally get it!

Beautiful truck, congrats :icon_thumleft:

Very nice and congrats. Did not know that they updated the interiors. Looks much better and cleaner! Enjoy man.

It's definitely a step up from the prep version. The only drawback is that everything is touchscreen, and after a little use, it gets pretty smudged up. Small price to pay though.

nice!

very nice!

Enjoy in good health! Love the color!

Wheels look like they'll be a bitch to clean

We'll see about the color when I get the Huracan back tomorrow. I'm thinking I went a little too dark to match the Grigio Lynx perfectly, but I still love the shade of grey. And agreed on the wheels! But I'm loving the look of the 22" on the truck. Great size for this vehicle...

That looks very very good man. Very classy.

Thanks bud.

Very nice! I just bought a '13 SWB Supercharged and love it. I do like how much nicer the displays are in the dash on yours though, thats a big improvement. Great buy!

Thanks again for the kind words everyone. Hoping this one stays trouble free like the other Rovers I've owned...

Congrats Dave! Your RR will compliment your Huracan nicely :)

That's what I'm hoping for - I pick up the Huracan tomorrow so I'll text you on the way home and stop by...

Cool! Dials on the LED screen?

Yeah they really dressed up the interior for this model. The two dials you see there operate the AC temp and also the heated/AC seats, depending on which screen you're on. The screen behind the wheel is all TFT (same as previous version), but with a ton more features and splitting views. For example, you can get a Tach, Speedo, and nav to show on the screen at the same time.

There's so much new tech on it that Land Rover sent a guy out to the house yesterday to review everything and make sure my wife and I both knew how to use it all. Cool service, but also made me feel like my dad probably feels when he looks at a new cell phone and has no idea how to use it...lol

Love the color and everything blacked out. Congratulations!