Trying To Help A Friend In Need

Supercar Ace

Friends, today I am deeply saddened as I have a favor to ask. A dear friend of mine is starting off this new year with news that I would not wish upon anyone: His mother has a very aggressive form of spinal cancer that's advancing so rapidly the prognosis is from a few days on the short in to a a few weeks at most. He's been forced to take unpaid time off so he can fly back to his home state to take care of and be with her, and he needs help covering his living expenses in the meantime. I'd ask that you please help my friend buy a little time to be with and say goodbye to his mother, and anything helps, even a spare $1. Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you can help out, the link for his gofund me is below:

GoFund Me

I'll be sure to donate what I can. I lost my friend and coworker to cancer on Friday. I can't even begin to imagine what your friend is going through. I hope for the best. :(

I'll be sure to donate what I can. I lost my friend and coworker to cancer on Friday. I can't even begin to imagine what your friend is going through. I hope for the best. :(

Thank you. It was not a fun call to have last night. I've met his mom and she's a really sweet person. One of those hard realities of life.

Done. I can spare a few bucks for a Royals fan. I would be in the same boat if my parents were ever sick, I can't imagine getting that kind of news.

Done. I can spare a few bucks for a Royals fan. I would be in the same boat if my parents were ever sick, I can't imagine getting that kind of news.

Thank you

Hey man, I happily threw him a few bucks. It hits close to home for me, as I read his father is suffering from MS, which is what killed my father at a very young age. He really has a heavy load to carry. I wish him all the luck, he seems so young to be losing a parent.

Hey man, I happily threw him a few bucks. It hits close to home for me, as I read his father is suffering from MS, which is what killed my father at a very young age. He really has a heavy load to carry. I wish him all the luck, he seems so young to be losing a parent.

Thank you, it is greatly appreciated :icon_thumleft: