Lamborghini Palm Beach

99viper

Does anyone recommend a salesperson at Lamborghini Palm Beach? I've spoken to two separate ones, and find it difficult to get answers to simple questions, like interior condition, or more detailed interior pictures. I'm a serious buyer, yet get the feeling they don't seem interested in selling cars. Thanks!

Depending on whether you are looking at a specific car at Palm Beach or just interested in a specific model I would recommend talking with Lamborghini Miami. They do a top notch job and are fantastic to work with.

Depending on whether you are looking at a specific car at Palm Beach or just interested in a specific model I would recommend talking with Lamborghini Miami. They do a top notch job and are fantastic to work with.

Unfortunately Lamborghini Palm Beach has a specific car that I'm looking for. It's frustrating that I've been sending emails and have been calling asking simple questions about the car for the past 2 weeks. I currently reside in Kansas, and just wanted to make sure the car is exactly what I want before taking time off of work to fly down to Fl. Thanks for the recommendation though.

I was working with Wayne with OK results. Tom is the GM over there and generally a good guy to work with. Unfortuately, what you are experiencing is generally the rule not the exception.

Good luck.

Unfortunately Lamborghini Palm Beach has a specific car that I'm looking for. It's frustrating that I've been sending emails and have been calling asking simple questions about the car for the past 2 weeks. I currently reside in Kansas, and just wanted to make sure the car is exactly what I want before taking time off of work to fly down to Fl. Thanks for the recommendation though.

PS. Which car are you looking at.......I was just there looking a few days ago. Might be the same car. I may be able to save you the trip.

PS. Which car are you looking at.......I was just there looking a few days ago. Might be the same car. I may be able to save you the trip.

I assume you were looking at the black lp640?

Lambo Broward the new dealer is excellent FYI

Ken is the sales manager in PB is always good. you can mention my name if you want.

good luck

All these dealers play games. Especially on high ticket items. It has been my experience after buying and selling cars for many years that you should never trust any salesman/dealer. Do you own due diligence. Don't buy without putting your own eyes on it. A PPI is a must. Road test. If you let some of these things slide your chance of being disappointed goes up! Best of luck!

I bought my Murcielago Roadster from Lamborghini Sarasota. We hammed out a deal over Facebook messaging on a Friday night lol Call them up and ask for Will Bean. He's my sales rep and friend. Tell him Shamile sent you.

Or....you could ask Roy Cats to locate anything you need. Honestly, Roy is the only guy I will buy a car from unseen. My last transaction with him was super smooth...nothing like what you're describing here.

I live close to palm beach lambo and know some of the guys there. I will not advocate for their ability to sell cars as I've asked about multiple cars they put up on the site and then when I call, they claim they are sold. That's fine except for the fact I've seen the same car sit up there for 1-2 months claiming I can't buy it and it's not for sale but it's staying up on all media sites? Strange.

He is looking at the silver 6spd Murci.

Realize that you are looking at a car and not parts, but I really like Kevin in their parts department. Goes out of his way, above and beyond in-terms of getting answers as well as service. Also like Miami though they get higher pricing (hey - if they can get it, that's Capitalism).

I don't care for Lamborghini Broward. Still laughing at them for letting that orange Murcielago SV slip through their hands last year.

I've asked about multiple cars they put up on the site and then when I call, they claim they are sold. That's fine except for the fact I've seen the same car sit up there for 1-2 months claiming I can't buy it and it's not for sale but it's staying up on all media sites? Strange.

Plenty of reasons. Consigned car that they don't have much to make on (but appreciate the free eye candy on their floor). Pending deals. Deals with financing issues. And sometimes a car is really gone but they keep it on social media for the attention.

I bought my Murcielago Roadster from Lamborghini Sarasota. We hammed out a deal over Facebook messaging on a Friday night lol Call them up and ask for Will Bean. He's my sales rep and friend. Tell him Shamile sent you.

Or....you could ask Roy Cats to locate anything you need. Honestly, Roy is the only guy I will buy a car from unseen. My last transaction with him was super smooth...nothing like what you're describing here.

I've been saying this line on here for 10 years and I'll say it again: Whe it comes to true exotics, you're buying the car - not the dealer. Sure if it's an 8 year old Gallardo you've got plenty to pick from. But something rare like a gated Murcielago? If you want that particular one for whatever reason (condition/miles/year/color/etc) - you get your hands dirty one way or another. Find out what's up with the car - fast. Someone else might beat you to it and then all you'll have is regret. Get a PPI. Chances are you buy the one car if it's older/rare and don't have dealings with the seller again.

There was a classic I've been looking for on and off again for 25 years (not an exotic). When I found one with 2,000 miles on it but that the dealer had one of the absolute worst reputations, I was on an airplane to Port Huron, MI in no time with cash. Lined-up a flatbed once I landed. Checked the car out, made the deal, and flat-bedded it out on the spot.

378671_4468001189024_1968018681_n.jpg

I wanna say Scotty lives down by there and knows some people. May want to PM him.

I would go directly to Ken Milordis. Are used to buy my cars there until I ran into a similar problem with the sales people. Just wasn't a great experience, now I do all my business at Lamborghini Broward.

But if they have your specific car, just contact Ken and tell him I sent you.

He is looking at the silver 6spd Murci.

The same car I went to see. PM me and I'll go over the car with you. I'll save you a trip......

I would go directly to Ken Milordis. Are used to buy my cars there until I ran into a similar problem with the sales people. Just wasn't a great experience, now I do all my business at Lamborghini Broward.

But if they have your specific car, just contact Ken and tell him I sent you.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Plenty of reasons. Consigned car that they don't have much to make on (but appreciate the free eye candy on their floor). Pending deals. Deals with financing issues. And sometimes a car is really gone but they keep it on social media for the attention.

Its a old sales trick. Used by not only car dealerships but boats, real estate, etc. They advertise cars that they may not even have. Or they sell the car and leave it up on the web site for months as if it is still for sale. The idea behind this is simple. Just get the phone to ring! Then the conversation probably goes like this, sorry sir but that car is sold or it just sold or no longer available, HOWEVER I have something very similar! What was your name and phone number?

Realize that you are looking at a car and not parts, but I really like Kevin in their parts department. Goes out of his way, above and beyond in-terms of getting answers as well as service. Also like Miami though they get higher pricing (hey - if they can get it, that's Capitalism).

I don't care for Lamborghini Broward. Still laughing at them for letting that orange Murcielago SV slip through their hands last year.

Kevin is by far the best honest guy I've run into over the years. He is A+.

Hey guys! Thanks a ton for the replies. I finally got a call back, and they let me know that the car I was interested in (6 speed Grigio Murci) has had a lot of nit-noin mechanical issues, and they just decided to wholesale the car. The search continues... thanks again!

Hey guys! Thanks a ton for the replies. I finally got a call back, and they let me know that the car I was interested in (6 speed Grigio Murci) has had a lot of nit-noin mechanical issues, and they just decided to wholesale the car. The search continues... thanks again!

Funny......I was there 5 days ago, car was so rough I didn't even want to bother starting it. Must of been when they decided not to retail it. They brought it to auction about a month ago and it was a no sale. The car came from NY and was rougher than expected.......the shop estimated over 20 k to bring it up to spec....even with that there was going to be paint and other cosmetic issues...glad you steered clear. They were right not to retail it in my opinion...

i called about the same car ? but the manual is a 03? not 06?

if its that one i spoke to someone last week - seemed nice enough- cant remember the name i wrote it down- i believe had a english accent-

he told me it needs 6k worth of work- not 20k

front lift didnt work

some other things i cant remember now- he did say they were so busy in service that it wouldnt get fixed prior to sale

asking $142k-

is there an 06 as well?

seems reasonably price but the black one seems as though it may be a better buy at $152 half the mileage

i called about the same car ? but the manual is a 03? not 06?

if its that one i spoke to someone last week - seemed nice enough- cant remember the name i wrote it down- i believe had a english accent-

he told me it needs 6k worth of work- not 20k

front lift didnt work

some other things i cant remember now- he did say they were so busy in service that it wouldnt get fixed prior to sale

asking $142k-

is there an 06 as well?

seems reasonably price but the black one seems as though it may be a better buy at $152 half the mileage

Thanks for the insight FrankD. I was not aware that it was in such bad shape. At that price I wasn't expecting collector car quality, but not $20k worth of work.

Cclassiscs. I was referring to the Grigio '03 manual they had. I spoke to the same gentlemen, Wayne was his name I believe. He told me the same thing, but if it only needed 6-7k worth of work, why would they wholesale it instead of retail it? I've seen a clean '03 black Murci on Car Gurus for $152. Looks like a clean car, but I have to have a Grigio car.

Thanks for the insight FrankD. I was not aware that it was in such bad shape. At that price I wasn't expecting collector car quality, but not $20k worth of work.

Cclassiscs. I was referring to the Grigio '03 manual they had. I spoke to the same gentlemen, Wayne was his name I believe. He told me the same thing, but if it only needed 6-7k worth of work, why would they wholesale it instead of retail it? I've seen a clean '03 black Murci on Car Gurus for $152. Looks like a clean car, but I have to have a Grigio car.

I think Wayne posts here from time to time.