Wow! Underground Racing!!!! Exclamation!!!

Lambo88

Supercharge it?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Supercharge the Lambo or leave it?

• Supercharge twin turbo!
    • No, it's fine how it is!
    • I am a goof and porter is a ninja god!

This company has been turning masterpeicing into twin turbos, i stumbled upon it earlier today ,im almost sure everyone on here is fmiliar with the options for supercharging these cars . I am just wondering if anyone has actually supercharged their lambo or know any one who has. I would like to know your thoughts and experiences.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

twin turbos are a waste of time and money...

i simply do not understand anyone who would modify a supercar... everyone knows they are already super.

:iamwithstupid: Couldn't agree more!

hmm, im not sure if these thread is filled with older men or broke pockets. But with no offense it must be my younger genereation who is intrigued by such power. 1200hp lamborghini is not appealing? please. I understand your views but my thread was intended to get honest opinions from people who have experiences with purchsing such kits . 259,000.00 galardo + 109,000.00 twin turbo1200hp kit=359,00.00 vs and aventador that has under 800hp which is aroun 459,000.00 wasteof money hahaha when they tought you to do math they did not tell you to check your work for no reason.

:iamwithstupid: he's not the hero LP needs,he's the hero LP deserves.

I'll be honest. I am older with broke pockets. So I agree. Or not.

i was taught to respect my elder so dont take offense to what was said, im 23 pre dental student so that should explain everything

twin turbos? what? never heard about such a thing on a lambo... do they make a model that comes with those from the factory now? what is ugr? is that like an amg for mercedes? :D

twin turbos? what? never heard about such a thing on a lambo... do they make a model that comes with those from the factory now? what is ugr? is that like an amg for mercedes? :D

yeah go to undergroundracing. com they have kits,same with hefner. and check capristo exhausts out and tubin i found out baout it today as well. I mean why pay for a new lambo when you can get a used one and upgrade it to performe better then the new one for less money.

yeah go to undergroundracing. com they have kits,same with hefner. and check capristo exhausts out and tubin i found out baout it today as well. I mean why pay for a new lambo when you can get a used one and upgrade it to performe better then the new one for less money.

That Shits Cray!

Lambo88 what is a turbo? And why have two of them.............

is a centrifugal compressor powered by a high speed turbine that is driven by an engine's exhaust gases. Its benefit lies with the compressor increasing the mass of air entering the engine (forced induction), thereby resulting in greater performance (for either, or both, power and efficiency). -WIKIPEDIA

(TWIN TURBO)Paralleled twin-turbo refers to a turbocharger configuration in which two identical turbochargers function simultaneously, splitting the turbocharging duties equally. Each turbocharger is driven by half of the engine's spent exhaust energy. In most applications, the compressed air from both turbos is combined in a common intake manifold and sent to the individual cylinders-WIKIPEDIA