Comedy is dead

kinnsella

Trump gets to replace the guy investigating his campaign. Irony Trump uses FBI director treatment of Clinton as the reason.

FBI directors should be seen and not heard.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sessions and his minions.

Comey blew it. As he did in the previous cycle.

Out of curiousity, politics aside, did you think comey was doing a good job and worthy of the position? Do you think his releasing of the information against Clinton was wrong and handled incorrectly? I do agree that there are some net positive occurances (coincidences?) for trump.

Out of curiousity, politics aside, did you think comey was doing a good job and worthy of the position? Do you think his releasing of the information against Clinton was wrong and handled incorrectly? I do agree that there are some net positive occurances (coincidences?) for trump.

FBI should keep their mouth shut unless they are going to recommend prosecution. The FBI was leaking last year. Comedy had lost control. He couldn't handle the internal or the public facing stuff. Obama appointee.

So in your opinion, politics aside, it was the right move?

Because it sure seems like it to me.

Depends who's the replacement. Sessions clone no.

I thought he couldn't be fired?

The President has the authority to remove Principal Officers according to his Article II executive powers, and Comey, being the head of a federal agency, falls under that purview.

As incompetent as Comedy was......"It took a lot of guts, he took back his reputation. " DJT

Anybody else thinks this is the first step in removing the 22nd amendment.

An administration full of nepotism, Godless Sachs and conflicts of interest.

Sinclair on anybody's radar?

Some say he was a political hack and needed to go, on the other hand, his re-opening of the investigation into Hillary right before the election may well be what helped push Trump over the edge in the swing states he won (as he won them by small margins), and he had to have known it could have an effect when he did it, so I don't know if he was pro-Hillary then turned anti-Hillary, or rather was pressured to not indict her, then felt his reputation was soiled and tried to salvage it some, or what.

The Democrats are funny on this though:

Democrats:

"We love Comey!"

"We hate Comey!"

"We love Comey!"

As incompetent as Comedy was......"It took a lot of guts, he took back his reputation. " DJT

Anybody else thinks this is the first step in removing the 22nd amendment.

An administration full of nepotism, Godless Sachs and conflicts of interest.

Sinclair on anybody's radar?

Amendments can't be removed by the President.

Optics couldn't be worse for Trump as he meets with his handler today nee Russian Foreign Minister.

Lol.