She finally arrived (2018 HP)

Gasman947

What’s up Gentlemen!? A newbie here with my first Lambo. Just thought I’d share my spec with you guys.

congrats

nice spec. i like the stripe delete on a classy color like that

Very nice! Congratulations!!!

absolutely stunning colour... I was thinking about this balloon white but here they wanted an extra $ 20K over Mantis

FT

absolutely stunning colour... I was thinking about this balloon white but here they wanted an extra $ 20K over Mantis

FT

That unfortunately goes for all matte colours. Though I think Bianco Canopus (this one) and Grigio Titans are extremely good looking and worth it over the standard metallic or solid finishes.

Drove her home from Houston to San Antonio yesterday. ‘Wow’ is all I can say! What a beast.

Now to the shop for full Xpel stealth wrap, blacked out top and new set of Anrky HRE’s. Can’t wait.

Balloon white is an awesome color. At times it looks matte and then changes from white to silver under different lighting conditions transforming the entire look of the car. Truly amazing.

Drove her home from Houston to San Antonio yesterday. ‘Wow’ is all I can say! What a beast.

Now to the shop for full Xpel stealth wrap, blacked out top and new set of Anrky HRE’s. Can’t wait.

I think you need to go with the regular xpel not the stealth.

Balloon white isn't really matte white... I think Xpel Stealth would make it truly matte white.

Correct. It’s still very glossy but has a bit of a satin look from different angles. The stealth will definitely make it matte.