Scissor doors on Huracan

jhbchess

It has such a negative stigma doing it on a non V12 model that it would just have to be perfectly done to be doable. I wonder how clean the hinges and struts look.

Not a fan and really not a fan when they do it on Ford GTs .its that persons car and as long as they are happy .Jmo

Never understood why people do it. If you want scissor doors, get a V12.

Just based on how the door handles are positioned and latch, I have to believe that it is still requires you to pull out and then up, not the single plane path you get from a factory setup.

Never understood why people do it. If you want scissor doors, get a V12.

Exactly! Looks like the owner of that car wants a Perf and a V12 lol

Just based on how the door handles are positioned and latch, I have to believe that it is still requires you to pull out and then up, not the single plane path you get from a factory setup.

+1. I think a guy who was involved with the install posted elsewhere that the door opens out to the first stop before going up. I doubt it's possible to get that single plane path with any aftermarket kit because the sheet metal just wasn't designed for it.

Enjoy it for what it is, a Huracan, not a flagship car, it’s just an attempt to impress the uniformed and uneducated. Respect the hierarchy.

A clown car? If you are that insecure, you should be buying a high mileage Bugatti without a service history.

A clown car? If you are that insecure, you should be buying a high mileage Bugatti without a service history.

:lol2: :lol2:

Personally, I couldn’t give two shits, but at the end of the day I lean more purist and intent of design.

So at the end of the day, whomever pays for it decides what to do with it.

And to be fair, the clown did burn down his car to impress the 18 year old squirters, that reaked of insecurity.