Huracan Performante SE30 Homage Edition

sl55

Not my cup of tea...don't like the solid one-color car, the color, or the wheel color on it. I much prefer the black, the Forged Carbon accents and black wheels on a Performante. This car probably has a premium price attached...and no way would I go near it for even less money than a normal Performante with a style package....

That the bitcoin trader guy?

Interesting but odd car to look at, no doubt a lot of money in ad personam and almost impossible to resell for any decent price

It looks weird when everything is the same color. It needs the black accents to look right. When everything is one color it makes it looks like a kit car painted in a garage with a rattle can. Reminds me of the terrible looking all white veneno.

love every bit except for the color keyed front spoiler/lip. it just reminds me of some of the owners who body color matched every black accent piece on their murcielago or aventador.

Looks fantastic..I agree with NRG about the front but other than that, looks great.

Very Nice looker!!

My only change would be to do a peppercorn or grey leather interior because IIRC that was an option or part of he original SE30 color scheme. Yes...no....maybe??

Anyone know how many of these they will make? Or is it just a one-off spec from Ad Personam for Goodwood?

I think Lamborghini will have this one at Goodwood FOS, it will probably run up the hill alongside Performante Spyder, Centenario Roadster, Aventador S Coupe/Roadster and Urus.

That looks great. I hate the black and stripes on the Performante. It's good to see someone get rid of them.

That’s very nice! Thanks for posting.

Since you've never had this color before, this will be what your SVJ looks like... :icon_mrgreen: