Got hit N Runed

Roman

Downtown Louisville... In the S class... Thank god. Side swiped and the dude took off. Hard to believe...

I was pretty shaken up but will live.

Downtown Louisville... In the S class... Thank god. Side swiped and the dude took off. Hard to believe...

I was pretty shaken up but will live.

Glad to hear you’re ok.... I would go back to the spot/area and look around closely, try to see if any businesses/houses have surveilance cameras that might’ve caught a glimpse... just a thought.

Sorry to hear and glad you’re okay.

This is why so many people are going with dash cams. A shame the world is coming to this (or already there).

Hoping you can find someone willing to share surveillance so you can track them down. I hope they don’t get away with it.

The most important thing is you’re okay.

Sorry to hear about this and very glad that you are ok but would you really bother with tracking that POS down?

I’d just let the cops do their job, get the insurance to fix the car up and not deal with a psycho.

Sorry to hear and glad you’re okay.

This is why so many people are going with dash cams. A shame the world is coming to this (or already there).

Hoping you can find someone willing to share surveillance so you can track them down. I hope they don’t get away with it.

The most important thing is you’re okay.

Yes. Dash cams are a must these days

:( that sucks. I came out to a dent by my rear wheel well last week. Went into a store for 5 minutes. Glad you are ok though

I have no idea what kind of car... It was blueish or greyish...

Driver was black... Not sure if a man or woman. No other info.

It happened so fast... And I was a little shaken after... Took ten minutes to remember how to work my phone to call AAA.

Shitty situarion, but glad to hear you're ok.

Im guessing the offender was an empty bag and wouldn't have been able to compensate you anyway.

Was this your lorinser car? Can you still get parts for it?

Damn, sorry to hear. As others have said, glad you're okay. Last winter, I actually almost met my end when I was driving and hit a snow patch that was deeper than I had thought, and lost control of the car. Car started swerving, left-right-left-right as I tried to correct, then began executing a 180 into the other lane into oncoming traffic. I remember looking out the passenger side window at the pickup truck heading straight at me and thinking, "This is it," but the car kept turning and the guy swerved and SOMEHOW, by the Grace of God, the pickup just missed me. He also managed to just avoid flying off the road himself in the process of swerving as it was snowy and he almost lost control. Must've been quite a scare for him too (well technically could have been a her as well, I don't know), out driving and suddenly almost smash head-on into the side of a car.

Shitty situarion, but glad to hear you're ok.

Im guessing the offender was an empty bag and wouldn't have been able to compensate you anyway.

Was this your lorinser car? Can you still get parts for it?

Yep. No idea.

Thinking it will be totaled but almost a week later no word.

Im looking at w222 S classes. Thinking about going the all black look...

Yep. No idea.

Thinking it will be totaled but almost a week later no word.

Im looking at w222 S classes. Thinking about going the all black look...

Bummer on the car, but im sure a new S would ease the pain.

550 4 matic would be sweet and can be had pretty reasonably (15-16my).

S63 4 matic would be tits but thats $40k+ over the 550. Lot of $$$ for 120hp and some other bits.