Laser jammer in Florida???

SV-N-IT

I know this has been discussed several times. but I will ask it again.

In Florida is it smart to get just the laser jammer or should I get the entire system?

Is the Laser radar used most by police?

thx for your help, i just dont want to waste extra money if i dont have to...

Laser jammers dont work like that. Just like detectors, the laser is only detected once it is "fired" at you. You can sometimes get lucky and have that beam bounce off another car and alert you before they aim and fire at you. But the jammer takes the laser beam, and sends back essentially a scrambled signal and gives you about 3-5 seconds to reduce speed before it lets another shot go through and register with the copper. A jammer is always a nice accessory to have, but id couple it with a V1!

Thank you bros.....

Can you get the V1 discounted? or do you just pay retail off the site?

I've always just bought it retail at their site.

• 2 months later...
Laser Interceptor + V1. I've seen them using more and more laser guns around here lately.

Who has the best deal on the Laser Interceptor? I already have a V1.

does those things pick up speed cameras? if the police waits for you with the speed gun down you wont pick him right right?

The "NAVALERT" detects speed cameras and red-light cameras. You can also get a Garmin NU-760 navigation unit that can hold downloaded POI's. You can use TRAPSTER.COM to download speed camera and red-light camera locations.

The link for the LASER INTERCEPTOR is below:

http://www.laser-interceptor.co.uk/

Price: dual head unit @ $330 british pounds ; quad head unit @ $550 british pounds

additional links for the LASER INTERCEPTOR are below:

http://85.125.82.130/LaserInterceptor/index.php

http://www.laser-interceptorusa.com/index2.html

rockymountainradar detectors also make a laser jammer they sell at pep boys

Alright!!!......that's it!!! hand in you keys!!!

Silly rabbit everyone knows rockymountainradar detectors aren't worth $hit!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...

We are in the South Florida area and can get you going with one amazing radar/laser package. Take a look at this video and you can contact us anytime.

I have used the Blinder laser jammer (http://www.blinder.net/index.html) combined with the V1 on all the Bullruns and Gumballs I've done. I works extremely well. Even though most police agencies have gone to laser exclusivly, its good to have the V1 as a back up, just in case radar is used. Both units let out a high pitched signal to ler you know you've been hit with laser. In all my cars i have a switch hidden in the cockpit that I can turn the jammer off. That way, once I come down to speed or am stopped the officer cannot get a flase reading from the car.

Also, Kevin, remember with laser, you have to be stationary, so it is very tough for them to get a second shot on you. This is amplified even more when there are multiple cars in the vicinity. Other things to consider that in fog, laser works very poorly and that also includes any bad weather conditions or conditions that alter its path of light.

I'm going to be doing front and rear jammers from now on as that police here have started sitting on on ramps and lasering from behind.

I have used the Blinder laser jammer (http://www.blinder.net/index.html) combined with the V1 on all the Bullruns and Gumballs I've done. I works extremely well. Even though most police agencies have gone to laser exclusivly, its good to have the V1 as a back up, just in case radar is used. Both units let out a high pitched signal to ler you know you've been hit with laser. In all my cars i have a switch hidden in the cockpit that I can turn the jammer off. That way, once I come down to speed or am stopped the officer cannot get a flase reading from the car.

Also, Kevin, remember with laser, you have to be stationary, so it is very tough for them to get a second shot on you. This is amplified even more when there are multiple cars in the vicinity. Other things to consider that in fog, laser works very poorly and that also includes any bad weather conditions or conditions that alter its path of light.

I'm going to be doing front and rear jammers from now on as that police here have started sitting on on ramps and lasering from behind.

+1 on exactly that! I also used the same setup up, but only fwd M25's with a V1 on my American Run Rally some time back. The V1 is not an option, it's a necessity. The Jammers worked great at least once, maybe twice saving my ass, but the cops still picked up and tailgated me for a bit. One of them stopped me only to see what I had in the car, but we had already put away the permanently out of site wired V1, and the jammers you can't even see unless they get on their knees and start looking around. Even then they can't prove anything. I also had a scanner, but that's a bit of overkill just to drive around town. I'd go with a new V1 off the site, that way you get free software upgrades forever, should their be any, along with the BLinders.