B-52s concert

Roman

I'm here now at the pacific ampitheater. And I'm sitting behind this douchbag in a big gay hat.

IMG00008_20090719_1943.jpg

I'm here now at the pacific ampitheater. And I'm sitting behind this douchbag in a big gay hat. Photos to come.

Okay RomanDad, I'm getting the TOUR already!!!!

Hahaha.....

Hat is off!

How fred snyder survived the 80s is a fcuking mystery. 5pts in the ghoul pool.

Is it a good show though, I bet it is.

I was not really looking forward to it.... Im an "OK" b-52s fan..... Our seats werent real great....

IT WAS REALLY GOOD ( despite the douchy guy with the hat). They sounded INCREDIBLE.... Kate Pierson has an AMAZING voice.... I always figured they sweetened all their stuff up in the studio.... Nope... INCREDIBLE range. Especially considering theyre getting up there in the years. (Theyve been doing this shit for 30 years now.... fcuk!)

Cindy has put on a few pounds (I think B-52 is her bra size now)...

Fred's gayer than ever.

Good concert though.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/Movi...0719-2127-1.flv

I'm sitting behind this douchbag in a big gay hat.

WTF would possess someone to buy a hat like THAT? And then wear it in public! :eusa_think:

Hat is off!

How fred snyder survived the 80s is a fcuking mystery. 5pts in the ghoul pool.

I work in Athens Georgia and I swear I see him a couple times a year when I eat at the food court at the local supermarket.

It has to be Fred Snyder as I am sure there aren't many people that could be mistaken for him.

Funny, I saw them in San francisco a few weeks back with Devo and a bunch of other 80's bands. As the main act I though they sucked and Devo blew them away (and I no Devo fan) I actually left after 2 songs!

Funny, I saw them in San francisco a few weeks back with Devo and a bunch of other 80's bands. As the main act I though they sucked and Devo blew them away (and I no Devo fan) I actually left after 2 songs!

Jesus.... The B52s in San Francisco???? That must have been like attending a church service.

I work in Athens Georgia and I swear I see him a couple times a year when I eat at the food court at the local supermarket.

It has to be Fred Snyder as I am sure there aren't many people that could be mistaken for him.

Could be Micheal Stipe from R.E.M, all queer lead singers for 80's pop bands resemble each other....

I saw the B-52s open for the Police at their supposed last concert ever last year....

Pretty good still, and they look pretty good for their age.

Could be Micheal Stipe from R.E.M, all queer lead singers for 80's pop bands resemble each other....

Sorry not a chance in hell on mistaking the two of them.

2677846870_a18c3d6247.jpgf00cd8b3cf01ada8.jpg

Sorry not a chance in hell on mistaking the two of them.

2677846870_a18c3d6247.jpgf00cd8b3cf01ada8.jpg

Michael Stipe needs to eat a sandwich.