My Matte Black FGT

peakcompletions

Hey guys,

Thought i would post up a pic or two of my newly finished FGT. Car has a custom heffner SuperCharger Twin Turbo set up putting down right at 1500 rwhp... boost by gear allows easy power application at all speeds :D

Heffner did a full "frame off" conversion of the car, taking the factory silver frame and painting it in a dark anthracite (almost black chrome look)... full built motor and fuel system...

Car has a full custom carbon fiber interior with dry carbon exterior parts.. will get additional pics once the transport brings her home but here is a teaser from the GT Rally in Austin this last week...

P1010207copy.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is FRAEAKING SICK, one of the most badass cars I have ever seen! Well done! :headbang: :headbang: :icon_super:

Simply gorgeous, I love matte black paint cars. I never really liked the Ford GT in any of the factory colors. Matte Black is phenomenal on it. 1500rwhp!!!?

I am getting tired of the matte black looks but god DAMN does that look phenomenal!

More pictures are a must.

Thanks guys... trying to get some additional pics from the guys at the rally :D

It is a matte paint job with dry carbon exterior parts.. rear diffuser, side splitters, and front splitter...

And yes they are center bolt wheels.. :D

Guest skokos

I've said it before,and ill say it again. Nobody knows how to mod a car like Ray!! Sick!!

Wow man, you've done a SIICK job with it. LOVE the yellow calipers to spice it up

Props to Heffner as well, it looks fantastic!

HOLY SHIT! its been awhile since i looked at a car and I felt my blood pressure rising. I love the way the flat black paint and gloss from the window tints look. you have an amazing set of cars, enjoy them in good health

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Post some pics of that custom interior!

You need to gather all your cars in one place and do a proper photoshoot with professional photographer.

My god that thing is sick!

I'm dying to know what that twin-charged set up feels like on the road. Zero lag and gobs of power everywhere? Can you even put the power down?

Great stuff Peak and Heff!

KA-F'N-CHOW ! Normally a modded GT looks like it should come w/ an empty can of spray on cheese, but that, that is clean and crisp. Good work! Looking forward to some more pics and a video (?).

Ray, tell us why you decided to use this compound boost system. I'm guessing there's little (no?) spool now with the s/c supplying the low end HP and twist? Is it noticeably faster out of the hole versus a typical TT setup? Did you have issues with lag before?