SV vs 720S Video....

FikseSTS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm super excited to see what this car can really do. It's unreal how fast it is. Would you say the launch control setup is better than the 650S? Maybe they put a few software lessons from the 570S in the 720S

Selling fast cars one video at a time, lmao.

Good work and poor SV's have some moral going down with the new 720s out. Style and grace is SV for sure but speed.... maybe not as much now.

Great video!!

The SV clearly didn't launch well at all. That's all it took and the 720S was gone. In saying that, I still think the 720 is quicker but not by that margin. Irrespective, I know which I prefer. The SV every single time.

we ran on the highway, it's not even close.... The SV is incredible no doubt, but it can't compete with the 720 performance wise...

The SV clearly didn't launch well at all. That's all it took and the 720S was gone. In saying that, I still think the 720 is quicker but not by that margin. Irrespective, I know which I prefer. The SV every single time.

we ran on the highway, it's not even close.... The SV is incredible no doubt, but it can't compete with the 720 performance wise...

I'm hoping you have video. Yes, the 720S is that much faster

Anyone want to buy a Blu Cepheus SV coupe? :icon_frown:

Made the SV look so bad, not even a match at all.

The A-SV is 1000 lbs heavier than the Frog 720s according to the info in the above video. A-SV is king, no care for other.

LPower1Capture.PNG

LPower2Capture.PNG

:iamwithstupid: either the driver or the car RT was way off compared to the 720. I know the 720 is faster but I don't think by a full second.

I also think from a 80mph roll it will be a better race.

the 720 is a beast either way, but I cant wait to see the 720 vs perf on a road course! I should have mine in a few weeks!

My best in the SV was 11.1 and best in the 720S was 10.1 and the traps were 10 MPH apart as well, which is typically 10 car lengths... was really fun to drive the SV, what a car... felt a bit like my ACR suspension wise...

:iamwithstupid: either the driver or the car RT was way off compared to the 720. I know the 720 is faster but I don't think by a full second.

I also think from a 80mph roll it will be a better race.

the 720 is a beast either way, but I cant wait to see the 720 vs perf on a road course! I should have mine in a few weeks!

those are corrected numbers not at a track... either way, same day - same track testing is best, and that's what we have here.... no doubt both cars can do better...

Aventador SV ran 10.4 and was a hair away from 135 mph in the MT 1/4 mile test:

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/lamborghini...st-test-review/

Has anyone ever tried or know if Trofeo Rs are available for the A SV? It should be a monster on those tires. The 720S would be even a bigger monster-eater though in a straight line.

Aventador SV ran 10.4 and was a hair away from 135 mph in the MT 1/4 mile test:

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/lamborghini...st-test-review/

Has anyone ever tried or know if Trofeo Rs are available for the A SV? It should be a monster on those tires. The 720S would be even a bigger monster-eater though in a straight line.

So we're estimating (without any serious testing) the 720 will go 9.9 @ 144. Half a second and 10mph means the McLaren is about 7 car lengths ahead of the SV in the 1/4 mile. That's getting slaughtered any way you shake it.

SV is without a doubt bad ass, but in anything but a really high speed run it's getting destroyed.

LOL, I love the SV, and would get one over any Mclaren sans the P1. But some of you guys are in denial. Stock for stock the SV cant beat the huracan, let alone what happens to it when it races a Mclaren that weighs much less and makes more power.

now I get it.. that was my old SV coupe right? now I understand the 11.1 lolol ;)

no seriously the 720 is an animal and we all knew it would be! and happy for brooks that he is enjoying the hell out of her!

I'll have the SV all day over the 720S. The SV looks better, sounds better, etc..

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

The 720S is quick, no doubt. But pure speed isn't everything. The SV has way more presence.

As Allan says people aren't comparing apples with apples, the SV is heavier and in terms of straight line acceleration is comparable with the Huracan, there should be no surprise that it is slower when compared to a turbocharged light weight car which has 100HP plus on a Huracan.

Having said that put some turbos on a Lamborghini and see what happens but I'd rather be slower with a musical exhaust :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

The 720S is quick, no doubt. But pure speed isn't everything. The SV has way more presence.

I agree, I can't say that I enjoy that all of the time but there is no way flying under the radar with such beast, got to pick those driving times very carefully.