Aventador S wins "Best Supercar" from Robb Report at Pebble Beach Concours

APB

Drove it at Quail. Great car. Fast and easy to control. I think the Huracan still faster or as fast but damn I love the v12!

Drove it at Quail. Great car. Fast and easy to control. I think the Huracan still faster or as fast but damn I love the v12!

I drove it yesterday at Quail. Compared to the Huracan it feel 10x faster, especially in corsa mode. The all-wheel steering is really awesome and it makes big difference when you're pushing it. I drove the sh*t out of the Aventador S, and it was terrifyingly agile. It certainly feels more comfy relative to other versions of the Aventador, but it's still got the full V12 insanity experience. I still the the SV is the ultimate Aventador to date, but the S is still a blast to drive. Will post pics soon.

I agree with all the above ^

love the special edition they had at the quail with the CF roof. pretty neat that each car is numbered with plaque and buyer must be a current Lamborghini owner.

the SV is my fav but these are a close 2nd..

Wait...you cant buy an 'S' unless you are already a lambo owner?! Are they still making the standard aventador?

that is just for the limited edition with one off color and CF roof at the quail. anyone can buy a standard S

Oh nice. what was the one off color?!

not sure of the name but a red/orange blend with pearl etc.. pretty cool

edit: arancio Xanto

It is amazing how well they keep moving these cars forward, the Aventador S is something else to drive... and the Huracan Performante is just a beast.

Drove it at Quail last week. No question the Aventador S is what the Aventador should have been when it was introduced in 2012. Lambo has learned a ton since then. No question that this is a much better car. In fact, overall, I would dare say its better than the SV all around, which I drove last year as well. As for a comparison to Huracan, I think Huracan is a better daily but overall, there is nothing like a V12 so it still gets high marks. Love this thing for sure!

Will upload pics shortly...tried today but apparently L Power hates my iPhone pics so it won't upload them...

In the meantime, I spotted Greg out and about in Barnee (my god does that car sound great):