Which one?

Fortis

I decided to lock in the last SV-R allocation my dealer has with one condition, if I choose I can drop it for the Huracan SL if it gets realized before delivery of the SV-R.

Now the biggest dilemma, the color combo, which one would you?

1)

image.jpg

image.jpg

2)

image.jpg

image.jpg

3)

image.jpg

image.jpg

4)

image.jpg

image.jpg

5)

image.jpg

image.jpg

6)

image.jpg

image.jpg

7)

image.jpg

image.jpg

All renders courtesy of LamboCars :turboalex: :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 or 2.

2 looks sinister but not sure if the matte carbon will show well on black exterior.

As said elsewhere, IMO, the Aventador wears the yellow very well and you have the bonus of a matching dash display.

Congrats!

Love them all. But that white with yellow is baaaaadass!

I like white with yellow calipers and centre locks but I prefer the black and red interior combo, together they don't look good :(

1 or 2.

2 looks sinister but not sure if the matte carbon will show well on black exterior.

As said elsewhere, IMO, the Aventador wears the yellow very well and you have the bonus of a matching dash display.

Congrats!

I am really liking yellow, I never owned a yellow car before maybe this one is the wrong car to trial my like for the color :icon_mrgreen:

Black is safe and I think it would look sinister but I just bought 2 black cars also not sure how good it will look in the house LOL

No love for red? I know you saw it in person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

^Now we are talking. Just add yellow calipers, your stripes, headrest logo and stitching for the interior plus the big SV in yellow and you are set.

Congratulations on your decision.

Best of luck deciding on colour and spec. Go with what you like and would have no regrets with when it's parked on your driveway.

^ Close enough. Centre lock on the wheel would be black as they don't come in yellow but I think black might actually work better in this case. A small SV logo in yellow might actually work just as well or better in fact.

^ Close enough. Centre lock on the wheel would be black as they don't come in yellow but I think black might actually work better in this case. A small SV logo in yellow might actually work just as well or better in fact.

image.jpg

Well first off, woohoo!!

Whilst the black and white options look good, they are going to be the main colours here (look at the M SV). I think the Verde and the Violia look best (I'm surprised how good the yellow accents look).

Awesome Fortis, congrats on securing an SV Roadster. I would go for Bianco Canopus with the red details ... love that shade ... a bit on the safe side compared to Viola Ophelia, I know.

Why not ask for Viola Ophelia but with a matte top coat ... that would really be special.

Any idea if the 500 SV Roadsters are close to being sold out too?

Awesome Fortis, congrats on securing an SV Roadster. I would go for Bianco Canopus with the red details ... love that shade ... a bit on the safe side compared to Viola Ophelia, I know.

Why not ask for Viola Ophelia but with a matte top coat ... that would really be special.

Any idea if the 500 SV Roadsters are close to being sold out too?

White is one of my top choices also, I am a huge fan of black/red/carbon interiors, safe colors but a special car deserves a special color combo hence my dilemma, picking a color is very difficult.

Thank you for all your hard work on the configurator, fantastic work, if you ever find yourself around my part of the world I owe you a nice Lambo drive :icon_thumleft:

Looks like you'll be stuck with the SVR because the Huracan SL won't be coming out anytime soon.

Very exciting!

Looks like you'll be stuck with the SVR because the Huracan SL won't be coming out anytime soon.

Very exciting!

Have you heard rumors on the release date? I heard mid next year.

Have you heard rumors on the release date? I heard mid next year.

I haven't heard any release dates on the HSL.

I doubt the HSL will be delivered by mid year next year since Lambo has to promote the Huracan Spyder first and allow that to sell before the SL release. Maybe Lambo will announce the HSL mid next year but unlikely deliveries.