Wheel update and spoiler recommendation

DSI

Hello All, Since my last post....I thank you all for your responses and I decided to change the factory silver wheels / black calipers to gloss black wheels and yellow calipers to offset the camel colored interior. I'm very pleased with the finished product.

Now I'm looking into adding a rear spoiler. I would like a two piece spoiler (upper and lower) so that I can remove the stock section and replace it with new, therefore I can always go back to stock. Any suggestions? Also, I would assume that I would have to dis-enable the active spoiler.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello All, Since my last post....I thank you all for your responses and I decided to change the factory silver wheels / black calipers to gloss black wheels and yellow calipers to offset the camel colored interior. I'm very pleased with the finished product.

Now I'm looking into adding a rear spoiler. I would like a two piece spoiler (upper and lower) so that I can remove the stock section and replace it with new, therefore I can always go back to stock. Any suggestions? Also, I would assume that I would have to dis-enable the active spoiler.

Novitec is the way to go, their products are tested in wind tunnel so your not just paying for the looks. So much time and money goes into r&d from the factory so if your going to swap it, make sure your getting a quality product

Novitec is the way to go, their products are tested in wind tunnel so your not just paying for the looks. So much time and money goes into r&d from the factory so if your going to swap it, make sure your getting a quality product

Yes highly recommended , have it and love it