Interesting Murci's for Sale

Stimpy

Here's a thread to discuss interesting (in good ways and bad ways) Murci's for sale, like they do on Bring a Trailer.

This one inspired me to start this thread:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262271432021?force...1&viewitem=

The wrap immediately has me shaking my head, and then you see the Honda style wing screwed into the rear deck including through the stock spoiler, and the quad exhaust, and I just want to buy it to save it.

But it has a upgraded bumper, and the interior is surprisingly clean and unmolested. It has recent Kevlar clutch as a plus too.

The price seems really low at Buy It Now for less than $110k with claimed no accident history. Isn't that below market for some pretty reversible mods even if they lack taste?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thread to discuss interesting (in good ways and bad ways) Murci's for sale, like they do on Bring a Trailer.

The wrap immediately has me shaking my head, and then you see the Honda style wing screwed into the rear deck including through the stock spoiler, and the quad exhaust, and I just want to buy it to save it.

But it has a upgraded bumper, and the interior is surprisingly clean and unmolested. It has recent Kevlar clutch as a plus too.

The price seems really low at Buy It Now for less than $110k with claimed no accident history. Isn't that below market for some pretty reversible mods even if they lack taste?

What an awful car, that wing looks like it should be on a Top Fuel Dragster.

Looks like this was a beautiful example that was for sale in 2009 here in Houston (at least the dealer had a Houston area code back then):

http://www.nairaland.com/225985/need-lamborghini

If it's mechanically good, restoring it back wouldn't be too expensive. I wouldn't be surprised though if the wrap is hiding some needed paint work. Otherwise, a new set of exhaust tips, fill the wing holes, and paint the wheels, as they aren't really a very offensive design.

I hate to say it, but I would feel embarrassed driving that car around.

:iamwithstupid: x1000

Why would someone do something so silly

Indeed you should do the whole community a favour by buying it and restoring to the properly. Provided that the car is mechanically sound, the cost of restoring the car should be reasonable, especially given the relatively low buy it now price?

Indeed you should do the whole community a favour by buying it and restoring to the properly. Provided that the car is mechanically sound, the cost of restoring the car should be reasonable, especially given the relatively low buy it now price?

Some people like to save whales or trees or the globe, I like saving cars from this type of torture.

Unfortunately, my funds are not unlimited, so I will need your support on my GoFundMe campaign!

https://www.gofundme.com/save-supercars-from-stupid-people

• 2 weeks later...
I LOVE the interior on this car. I have a feeling I will be in the minority though.

I like it also but would have preferred a little less yellow, center tunnel could have been black?

I LOVE the interior on this car. I have a feeling I will be in the minority though.

I think it looks good too, primarily because they didn't put yellow on the lower half of the dash like they do with most Murci interiors.

I think I would like it even better with a darker, gold color for the brakes and calipers, but I like it as is.

The colored interiors like that look great when it's neutral exteriors and contrasting colors. I wouldn't be a fan at all if that yellow interior car had a yellow exterior too.

I like it also but would have preferred a little less yellow, center tunnel could have been black?

I agree that would make it look better. And that would be an easy/inexpensive change with a good leather dye guy. A good one works wonders.