LP 640 Values

Minte

I am seriously considering letting my 08' LP640 go. Moved to a country property and I drove the car twice last year.

I have been on Dupont looking at similar cars to see what's going on and prices are all over the place.

Is the market on them up, down or steady?

I am seriously considering letting my 08' LP640 go. Moved to a country property and I drove the car twice last year.

I have been on Dupont looking at similar cars to see what's going on and prices are all over the place.

They seem to be unchanged the last few years....i think they have bottomed out and will likely start slowly creeping up in a few more years

They seem to be unchanged the last few years....i think they have bottomed out and will likely start slowly creeping up in a few more years

:iamwithstupid: Hopefully not creeping though!

Manual LP640s and SVs are bringing strong money, E gears have bottomed and steady IMO..

Depending on what you have it may be time to sell if your not planning on keeping it much longer. I have been debating on selling mine as well. I to hope the prices turn for the better sooner then later.

Market seems strong right now. The only LP's not hovering around $200k seem to have title issues. The cheapest Murci on eBay is an '04 egear with nearly 30k miles at $140k.

Manual LP640s and SVs are bringing strong money, E gears have bottomed and steady IMO..

Depending on what you have it may be time to sell if your not planning on keeping it much longer. I have been debating on selling mine as well. I to hope the prices turn for the better sooner then later.

There are ONLY 2 Manual SV cars in the USA..I have one and its not for sale. I just sold the last 640 Stick coupe I had, the VI one. I also just sold our 08 stick 640 Roadster, 1 of 4...all I have left now is the 09 stick 640 Roadster. As far as I know, the ONLY stick 640 car on the market in the USA at this time.

I do think the 640 cars 08 and 09 are a good value currently. Last of the REAL V12 Lamborghini's original Block