Another Underground Racing Twin Turbo Huracan headed to TEXAS!

Thank you Peter for choosing Underground Racing to build your Twin Turbo Lamborghini Huracan. Peter is the founder of TX2K and this is his fifth Underground Racing Lamborghini. Some time ago Peter secured the UR 8 spot although he just recently found the Huracan of his liking. Peter chose the UR Stage 3 Twin Turbo system with race heads that also includes a fully built engine, JRR M1 MoTeC ECU with boost by gear and Corsa AutoShift. Peter wanted a more aggressive feel after the shift while under boost so we installed our billet clutch cage upgrade option and race clutch that has stock drive-ability under normal driving conditions. This Huracan put down over 1,150 whp on 93 octane pump gas and we stopped the power at 1,250 whp using MS109 race gas. This build comes with a 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty. Expect to see some videos of this car on the Texas streets soon. It will also be at TX2K17 for Peter to get some seat time in.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

1174-peter-b-huracan-tmpl-04_zpshr7cis8b

1174-peter-b-huracan-tmpl-03_zps9i77hbjg

1174-peter-b-huracan-tmpl-02_zpsajcle4rh

1174-peter-b-huracan-tmpl-01_zpsc3bxchmv

1174-peter-b-huracan-tmpl-05_zpsnlv3jr1b

Was wondering if I missed an announcement on this car after it showed up on his IG feed. Only thing missing was him to start a build thread about it. Awesome job guys and congrats on the whip, Peter!!!

Was wondering if I missed an announcement on this car after it showed up on his IG feed. Only thing missing was him to start a build thread about it. Awesome job guys and congrats on the whip, Peter!!!

We are behind on posting cars up. We will keep them coming. ;)

Car is a beast.

Kevin, are You considering further development Huracan`s and R8`s with DCT tranmission? Any 1R, 2R packages in the near future?

Car is a beast.

Kevin, are You considering further development Huracan`s and R8`s with DCT tranmission? Any 1R, 2R packages in the near future?

1R is available. 2R is waiting on billet transmission gears. Looks like we will have the tranny upgrade really soon.

Interesting that the digital R8 speedo jumps in increments of 10-20mph while the Huracan speedo tries to keep up and not to skip numbers while becoming a blur.

1R is available. 2R is waiting on billet transmission gears. Looks like we will have the tranny upgrade really soon.

Are you guys still working on the 225+ final gear ratio?

Anymore plans to take the Huracan to the strip?

It was right around this time last year you guys clicked off the 7 second pass at 188mph

In your experience how much power can one expect to need to trap 185+ in a TT Huracan?

Thanks! Keep up the good work guys

Thanks! Keep up the good work

Anymore plans to take the Huracan to the strip?

It was right around this time last year you guys clicked off the 7 second pass at 188mph

In your experience how much power can one expect to need to trap 185+ in a TT Huracan?

Thanks! Keep up the good work guys

The 7 sec car was around 1800 whp. We will be back at the 1/4 soon. We are averaging around 60 projects at all times in the shop so its been hard to take the time to go drag racing or hit any of the last couple 1/2 mile events. We will be back at it soon enough. ;)

Thanks, I will do a dash video soon of a 1R DCT.

In the video of you testing the 17' R8, does it shift a little bit smoother than the Huracan? Even with DCT, it looks like Lamborghini kept the aggressive shifting. Well that's how I see it.

In the video of you testing the 17' R8, does it shift a little bit smoother than the Huracan? Even with DCT, it looks like Lamborghini kept the aggressive shifting. Well that's how I see it.

Huracan has a more aggressive clutch.

Same clutch, they feel the same to me.