It's easy to stop a train...

Turbo50Mike

Judging by the trees, it doesn't look like it was wind that caused the cars to derail. The amount of wind that would have been required to knock over the gondola car that was directly behind the locomotive would have destroyed those trees. Cool video nonetheless, there is something eerily peaceful the way that box car arcs over the other cars at the end...

Judging by the trees, it doesn't look like it was wind that caused the cars to derail. The amount of wind that would have been required to knock over the gondola car that was directly behind the locomotive would have destroyed those trees. Cool video nonetheless, there is something eerily peaceful the way that box car arcs over the other cars at the end...

I thought a huge explosion was in the making when the tank started emerging from the horizon, lol.

I thought a huge explosion was in the making when the tank started emerging from the horizon, lol.

Totally, so did I!

This is what happens when we watch too many movies.. :lol2: