Average American Drinks 477 Cans Of Soda Per Year

Mako

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is the listing for water out of the garden hose?

It's been many years since I drank even a sip of soda, and I'm better off because of it. At this point the stuff is just disgusting.

No wonder everyone is obese

So have they figured out what exactly about artificial sweeteners that makes them dangerous?

Haven't had soda in years and don't touch milk ever. Don't drink coffee or tea or beer. Unfortunately my hard liquor and wine total likely eclipses everything else on that chart combined :(

We have for the most part banned soda from our house and beer. We drink socially, and soda pretty much rarely. I at one point drank root beer like it was going out of business.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Haven't had soda in years and don't touch milk ever. Don't drink coffee or tea or beer. Unfortunately my hard liquor and wine total likely eclipses everything else on that chart combined :(

I've cut out soda but I can't stop drinking milk! It's no good on my temperamental stomach as well. Damn you tasty cow juice

I've cut out soda but I can't stop drinking milk! It's no good on my temperamental stomach as well. Damn you tasty cow juice

Milk is for babies and women!

Guest Rob Burgundy
Milk is for babies and women!

Hmmm that would explain the random lactating & Asian people telling me I smell like a wet dog.

Nothing like seeing the lady at the grocery who's so fat she has to ride in the electric shopping cart loading up on 5 cases of soft drinks and frozen pizza to give you a wake up call.

I drink maybe one or two soft drinks a week. I dont keep it in my house at all. I only drink water at home.

We have for the most part banned soda from our house and beer. We drink socially, and soda pretty much rarely. I at one point drank root beer like it was going out of business.

I remember when I was 14 and we thought drinking gallons of (expensive) juice was a smart idea. No wonder I couldn't see any abs even with competitively swimming 2-3 hours daily.

It's at least 12 cups of water daily now, diet soda rarely usually with bad foods like pizza or chicken wings on Off diet days, and if I am drinking alcohol limiting myself to 1-3 drinks per week.

Porter I am starting to drink a glass of wine before bed after food had been digested, 2-3 times a week. Good old Gallo, cheap and tasty

Goes to show the power of branding and a massive distribution network. Same with the beer industry, 75% of the beer is complete shit, but we keep buying and buying. In a blind taste taste very few can tell the difference between Coke or Pepsi, Bud or Miller, so why do we insist on drinking a certain brand of shit/piss? Marketing!

Haven't had soda in years and don't touch milk ever. Don't drink coffee or tea or beer.

:(

Fortunately my hard liquor and wine total likely eclipses everything else on that chart combined :(

:icon_thumleft:

But regarding milk...

That's good to see all of you who stopped soda. I drink diet coke like it's going out of style. I should stop but i can't get a solid reason to yet.

I would like to see the break down of diet vs. Regular soda. My guess is all those obese people are ordering their double cheeseburgers with an all you can drink diet coke.

I would like to see the break down of diet vs. Regular soda. My guess is all those obese people are ordering their double cheeseburgers with an all you can drink diet coke.

I will have two Big Macs, extra large fries, Chicken McNuggets, and an apple pie. Oh an a diet coke, I am watching my weight.

I have never been a soda drinker. I could probably count the cans of soda I have drank in the past 20 years on one hand. 7.

Coffee and beer? That's another story. Coffee like it's my life blood. Espresso to be more accurate. I have 3 Nespresso machines and probably go through a dozen to 20 capsules per day. I love the stuff.

I recently cut down on beer though. I am also a wine drinker. That is partially because of my job but it has given me a taste for really good wine. I spend a lot of time in the wineries around the Niagara region.

I need soda intervention, I drink 2 cans a day at work, and I hate myself for it.

Hate's a pretty strong word but now I dislike you too.

Haha! J/K!!

On a related note.....

COKE You'll never drink it again:

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and .......Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FYI:

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Still Want To Drink Up?????????

I have never been a soda drinker. I could probably count the cans of soda I have drank in the past 20 years on one hand. 7.

Coffee and beer? That's another story. Coffee like it's my life blood. Espresso to be more accurate. I have 3 Nespresso machines and probably go through a dozen to 20 capsules per day. I love the stuff.

I recently cut down on beer though. I am also a wine drinker. That is partially because of my job but it has given me a taste for really good wine. I spend a lot of time in the wineries around the Niagara region.

Do you also date a number of girls in the Niagra falls area?

(I believe Romandad would be the first to get that one.)