2012 e63 AMG bi-turbo

Fabspeed_Motorsport

A customer dropped off his 2012 e63 with performance package for some stock dyno runs, we will be doing a Renntech ECU tune to the car and will dyno after the tuning is complete. Not bad numbers at all, it really seems like AMG under-quotes their engine output.

stock vs. tuned

ibs1EZc5OEIyH5.jpg

Those are great numbers stock my 12 cls63 put down 520 at the wheels it's amazing how much is actually going to the engine. The tune really wakes the car up.

Those are great numbers stock my 12 cls63 put down 520 at the wheels it's amazing how much is actually going to the engine. The tune really wakes the car up.

A tune does wake them up, and a turbo upgrade REALLY wakes them up. I think that shop known for modding GTR's which shall remain nameless got a 6.5x 60-130 out of one with just a turbo upgrade and tune, which is wild IMO.

A tune does wake them up, and a turbo upgrade REALLY wakes them up. I think that shop known for modding GTR's which shall remain nameless got a 6.5x 60-130 out of one with just a turbo upgrade and tune, which is wild IMO.

I can't imagine a turbo upgrade it must make a huge different If I kept mine I would do it but I am going to part ways this year. And that's insane I know a bunch of guys with gtrs around me that makes so much power with just full bolt ons.

UNBELIEVABLE how much power this car picked up! 200ft/lb at the wheels in the low/mid range.. will upload a dyno graph shortly

Wow that's great so how much power and torque total?

great numbers, but you can't use the power unless you're going 80MPH, spin city, annoying... I had one for a week that was putting down 620 whp....

my friend just got the E63 S, AWD, now we're talking, tune and turbo upgrade coming soon... will be in the 9's....

great numbers, but you can't use the power unless you're going 80MPH, spin city, annoying... I had one for a week that was putting down 620 whp....

my friend just got the E63 S, AWD, now we're talking, tune and turbo upgrade coming soon... will be in the 9's....

this one is AWD as well! I agree though, anything below 50-60 is most likely pointless.

must not be a 2012 then....

this one is AWD as well! I agree though, anything below 50-60 is most likely pointless.

• 1 month later...
just went out and checked... either you are right or something stole the front axles :icon_mrgreen: the customer told me it was AWD... oh well!

How would you not know if it was AWD or not if you dyno'd it?

• 1 month later...