Super Bowl Sunday predictions?!

SV-N-IT

Needless to say, I have a Brady shirt on!

I think this game is going to be really close. Great coaching match up, great corner match up, great offense vs great defense....gonna be good.

If Seattle is on and they can run.....Seattle will win. It will be a close game with Seattle taking it.

As a 9ers fan, I cannot approve of that happening :crybaby2:

Too tough to call.

On some days it looks like a sure thing for Seattle and others you can picture New England taking it.

Like last year, most will focus on AFC offense vs. Seattle defense, but I'm more interested in seeing how Belichick will scheme to stop Lynch, Wilson read option and the passing game. It's not a terrifying unit to defend against like the Bills in SB25 (when he was with the Giants) or the Greatest Show on Turf Rams in his first Patriots SB, but since the Seahawk defense keeps scores pretty low, a good ball control offense becomes a headache to deal with. Sprinkle that with Wilson's 2 or 3 prayers that go answered in seemingly every single game, and it becomes frustrating.

Needless to say, I have a Brady shirt on!

I think this game is going to be really close. Great coaching match up, great corner match up, great offense vs great defense....gonna be good.

If Seattle is on and they can run.....Seattle will win. It will be a close game with Seattle taking it.

As a 9ers fan, I cannot approve of that happening :crybaby2:

Haha, true.

All that Brady/Montana talk is irrelevant to me. Brady can win the next 5 and it won't change anything to me. Even Brady himself acknowledges the real GOAT because he never had to face Lawrence Taylor in his prime and a trip or two to the hospital!

But the 12 crap may be unbearable with another win today.

Haha, true.

All that Brady/Montana talk is irrelevant to me. Brady can win the next 5 and it won't change anything to me. Even Brady himself acknowledges the real GOAT because he never had to face Lawrence Taylor in his prime and a trip or two to the hospital!

But the 12 crap may be unbearable with another win today.

Hey, he's from here, so I have to support the local talent! So is Edelman. 1 more from Redwood City is also on the Pats, but I forget...

He grew up a 9ers fan and grew up a Montana fan. Parents were season ticket holders.

If anyone ever touches Montana, there is no better person IMO. However, Montana went 4-4, Montana never lost a SB.

So, he'll always be JGOAT Montana :D

I'm so damn excited for this game, waiting for it got me through the week, lol

This is the shirt all the SEA fans should be wearing! I had this shirt made for my brother, who for the life of me, I always thought was a 9ers fan, but recently came out as a closet Wilson fan.

He's not allowed to take it off today :D

NoADz5Kl.jpg

No sympathy whatsoever on how that game ended.

MrDoctor knows what I'm talking about.

WE ARE ON TO THE 2015 FOOTBALL SEASON MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sympathy whatsoever on how that game ended.

MrDoctor knows what I'm talking about.

EXACTLY. Their luck ran out :) !!!! I'm glad they went out THAT way. Sums up everything.

Wow, speechless still. WHAT A GAME!

9ers next season!

Had my money on the Pats and they sure damn scared me at the end.

Took the Pats in the 4th, all my money. I got +235 on the money line. Thought they were going to lose, wow!!!!! It was an emotional bet.....I thought they were done, but I would only be happy if the pats one...so..... :D

I'm going with new england by 3!

can't beat this offense! hopefully :icon_thumleft:

katy perry is the real winner IMO :icon_super:

what a game! New England by 3 was the money maker :icon_super:

I still cant believe the hawks decision to pass on the 2 with lynch in the back field :/

Yup..I dont really give the Pats credit for the win, the Hawks gave them the game...what a stupid call, and a lack luster effort to catch the ball...so glad to see the sea chickens choke themselves....

what a game! New England by 3 was the money maker :icon_super:

I still cant believe the hawks decision to pass on the 2 with lynch in the back field :/

EXACTLY. Their luck ran out :) !!!! I'm glad they went out THAT way. Sums up everything.

Wow, speechless still. WHAT A GAME!

9ers next season!

Took the Pats in the 4th, all my money. I got +235 on the money line. Thought they were going to lose, wow!!!!! It was an emotional bet.....I thought they were done, but I would only be happy if the pats one...so..... :D

Are you kidding me?! +235 is a damn awesome line. Can't believe you bet that hahaha. I was so pissed because the last few seconds were shaping up to be a sure loss for the Pats and then that interception happened and I lost it. Saved my money right there. I almost bet an alternative spread at Pats -3.5 for +155. Wish I would have done that instead

So how did you guys like Kate Perry coming out on a Voltron? I think the half time show prety much sucked, and the female crowd I was with didn't seem into it either. Nothing like when Prince did it, every woman in the room melted.

Yup..I dont really give the Pats credit for the win, the Hawks gave them the game...what a stupid call, and a lack luster effort to catch the ball...so glad to see the sea chickens choke themselves....

Please, not too many teams have scored over 24 points against SEA. That offense was on point. Like a hot knife through butter!

And IMO SEA shouldn't have even been in the super bowl. You said you didn't care about any of the teams, so no malice is meant by my post!

SEA got to the goal like with a lucky catch. And they got to the goal line and didn't score.

They didn't try to kick a field goal and tie it, they risked it, and it didn't pay off! NE defense stepped up and PICKED IT. How is that not a deserved win?

So, going on a 14 point 4th quarter drive in about 9 minutes, converting on a 3rd and 14 to keep their drive alive, and stopping the other team from scoring at the last minute on a 2nd and goal.....PICKING it at the goal line...... isn't deserving of a Superbowl... The ball went up, and if anything, it should have been either a TD or an INT.

Was it really a bad call? No, it was actually a very smart call from a football perspective, and it just so happened to not work out and Russ got picked off. If that pass was thrown a little quicker, TD for sure.

Defense wins championships :D

Are you kidding me?! +235 is a damn awesome line. Can't believe you bet that hahaha. I was so pissed because the last few seconds were shaping up to be a sure loss for the Pats and then that interception happened and I lost it. Saved my money right there. I almost bet an alternative spread at Pats -3.5 for +155. Wish I would have done that instead

YUP! I never bet spreads, only money line. After they had to punt in the 4th I believe, I saw +235 pop up and hit the bet button about 10 times, LOL. It made it even better when I found out that all of my family bet the Seahawks to win (9ers fans) :rolleyes: . My money was only going on the Pats, win or lose :D .