Turbo lag

Tslicc

They are very similar provided you use the correct tuner ;)

:iamwithstupid:

ding ding ding

Don't go cheap on a tuner, and make sure someone who knows what they are doing plans the build.

:iamwithstupid:

ding ding ding

Don't go cheap on a tuner, and make sure someone who knows what they are doing plans the build.

If he feels he needs the 71 because anything smaller wont make enough power, there arent a lot of tuner options IMO. Primarily just one. :icon_mrgreen:

Looks like about o.1 second ... Based on the following comment from Lambofan35:

"Funny you ask, me and HoustonT actually had the records for 60-130mph of TT gallardos years ago around 2012 and 2013 which on pump gas were a little slower around 3.9 with stage 3 plus R head cars. I even took some UGR 2R car vbox logs and they were a little slower on pump 93 octane as they had bigger turbos that didn’t benefit at that low boost. The 2R cars with bigger turbos were around 4.0seconds in the 60-130mph."

Looks like about o.1 second ... Based on the following comment from Lambofan35:

"Funny you ask, me and HoustonT actually had the records for 60-130mph of TT gallardos years ago around 2012 and 2013 which on pump gas were a little slower around 3.9 with stage 3 plus R head cars. I even took some UGR 2R car vbox logs and they were a little slower on pump 93 octane as they had bigger turbos that didn’t benefit at that low boost. The 2R cars with bigger turbos were around 4.0seconds in the 60-130mph."

If you are looking at 71mm turbos, you shouldn't give a care about turbo lag in a huracan. It will have a little lag but thats because its bigger than the 67mm turbos. If you aren't going over wheel 1500-1600hp very often, I don't think you should goto 71mm turbos. These guys aren't driving them on the street much to go above that.

Your builder will talk you into smaller turbos as a wise man. If you don't have a street car than by all means go ahead. You have to be downright crazy to drive on the street above 1200hp in a AWD lamborghini. At the runway, yes, togo to the store like I do, thats about the realistic limit until we goto 30" tires in many years down the road.

If he feels he needs the 71 because anything smaller wont make enough power, there arent a lot of tuner options IMO. Primarily just one. :icon_mrgreen:

I'll let him come to that conclusion on his own, that's all I'm saying :icon_mrgreen:

Judging by the comments, it seems like it’s not a dramatic difference between the two. My goal later in the future (only god knows when), is to have a 2R build, but I’m also concern that the extra 200-300whp (over 120K) more over the 1R+ build, might not be worth it, then again I don’t to have my car sent back and forward for the upgrade. I’d rather have all the work done at once so I could avoid that problem, unless the clutch needs to be changed or something along those lines.

I reality they likely aren't 7175's anymore as that is a fairly outdated model. Probably a GEN 2 6870 or 7275.

I wonder this also, maybe Kevin could chime in whenever he has time.

I don't have a ugr car but I had 62mm turbos and sent it back to heffner and I got the 6870's. My new turbos spool within 100-200 rpm of the old turbos. Turbos are good to 1100 hp each. i really like them!