Lamborghini wine

jamesb

If memory serves me correctly the old man worked the vineyards once he retired. Not sure if that's the family or T's, but i'm sure someone on here knows.

I thought the winery and surrounding resort property had been sold recently. The wine may be available only on a subscription basis, which is typical of some very small vineyards. That has been my experience with rare and expensive wines here in the US.

Not wine but I did find Lambo hot chocolate when I visited the Four Season's Park Lane a few months ago ;)

15823509_10157952269515175_443665138356592157_n.jpg

fcuking tonino!!!

I was recently buying house decor for a new house im building in the Bolivian Amazion and surprise one of my supliers comes in with a Tonino Lamborghini Catalog! in the fcuking Bolivian Amazon!!!!!

fcuking tonino!!!

I was recently buying house decor for a new house im building in the Bolivian Amazion and surprise one of my supliers comes in with a Tonino Lamborghini Catalog! in the fcuking Bolivian Amazon!!!!!

So did you order the Gallardo high heel shoes ? :icon_mrgreen:

A few comments:

The wine is available through some importers here in the USA.

Patrizia Lamborghini (Ferruccio's daughter) has sold the winery (don't know if to a group or individual), the new person in charge is Silvio Tschang, who was an existing dealer of the Lamborghini wine for many years. It is said that Patrizia Lamborghini will continue to work with the wine brand which wears her family name.

If you are in Italy, it is worth a stop to the winery for a tour and to buy a bottle. You can still see some of Ferruccios's tractors, but sadly Patrizia sold Ferruccio's Countach about 12 years ago.

A few comments:

The wine is available through some importers here in the USA.

Patrizia Lamborghini (Ferruccio's daughter) has sold the winery (don't know if to a group or individual), the new person in charge is Silvio Tschang, who was an existing dealer of the Lamborghini wine for many years. It is said that Patrizia Lamborghini will continue to work with the wine brand which wears her family name.

If you are in Italy, it is worth a stop to the winery for a tour and to buy a bottle. You can still see some of Ferruccios's tractors, but sadly Patrizia sold Ferruccio's Countach about 12 years ago.

Got info on any of the USA importers? I would like to purchase a couple of bottles if possible.

Got info on any of the USA importers? I would like to purchase a couple of bottles if possible.

I have an older bottle (2001) that has been kicking around, the importers name is WINEBOW INC out of New York

Someone gifted me a bottle of the campoleone. Really quite good. I liked it.