How much money

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

would you need to feel totally secure that you could live a life style where you had everything you want,big house,exotic cars,toys,vacations,boats Etc..now obviously you could go out and spend 50 million on a yacht but im talking about having enough money for all of the great perks of life and feeling like you could do anything you wanted at any time. For me i think i could feel like that at 30 million. How about you?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I once calculated that I could live the rest of my life off of $100 million with the house/toys paid off, and still have 30-40 million to leave my children.

Bit of a dreamers question there Mr Rob?!

Enough is never enough and financial rollercoaster times like now prove that you can kiss your money goodbye in a blink of an eye.

In life, the first thing you have to do is work hard, second thing you need to do is work harder.

Guest skokos

totally a dreamers question.what sparked it was the movie preview for that new movie with julia roberts and clive owen where there spys and julia roberts says to clive owen "how much do we need to take so we can live like this" as they are standing in a huge penthouse. And they say 40 million. Just got me thinking and wanted to see what you guys thought :)

totally a dreamers question.what sparked it was the movie preview for that new movie with julia roberts and clive owen where there spys and julia roberts says to clive owen "how much do we need to take so we can live like this" as they are standing in a huge penthouse. And they say 40 million. Just got me thinking and wanted to see what you guys thought :)

Thanks for ruining the movie. :thefinger:

Guest skokos
20 Million?
Are you asking me or telling me :)

What would you have and what would you do with that 20 million

Guest skokos
Thanks for ruining the movie. :thefinger:

sorry caleb haha! And you really wouldnt feel comfortable until you had a billion dollars?

Income wise...i'm shooting for at least $1million a month...after taxes.

Net worth wise...i'll be perfectly content once i reach a secured $1billion dollars, after that if more comes its just gravy.

Obviously i could be very comfortable on less...probably $10-20 million net worth...but thats not my goal.

sorry caleb haha! And you really wouldnt feel comfortable until you had a billion dollars?

Yes, Then I can start my own wealth distribution plan for strippers, hookers and massage therapists.

Vote for me for President. Hookers for everyone.

Ideally 25-30million GBP but I would still work. Being 29 this year I cannot imagine sitting around reading stuff all day for the rest of my life.

Ideally 5 Billion GBP then I could buy Liverpool FC... and still work.

Money does not buy you happiness but I would really like to disprove that.

In order to retire at my age (39) I would need 30 million to live how I like to live and not have to worry too much. If I was 55 right now maybe 20 million would do it.

$20 million cash

all debts paid

:iamwithstupid:

I've been 100% debt free for awhile, and can sustain that for the forseeable future. I just need the $20M now!

Are you asking me or telling me :)

What would you have and what would you do with that 20 million

I'm questioning myself, lol. I would buy a 1 million dollar house here in NE, a Lambo and a DD, invest some and a small plane, and just have the rest. :D

With the parameters you have listed, I'd say whatever amount was enough that I could easily afford to have my own private jet and pilot and afford to take it anywhere I wanted to go at a whim. So this would include the lifestyle that would come with enough money that that was part of that lifestyle.

Of course the more the better! For me it would be a combo of cash flow and liquid cash. 300k/ month net 10mm cash My numbers are my actual goals.. Even when I have achieved my financial goals I will still work (maybe not as hard) and I am sure I' ll be setting bigger goals.