American Hero says: Take back the land!

JayStyleRacing

Max Rameau is a true American hero!

Take Back the Land is a grassroots campaign, probably the most popular of the housing liberation movement. Started back in 2006, Take Back the Land has been an unstoppable force in providing the homeless with housing, and the perfect chances to improve their life. There is so much I could say about Max Rameau and Take Back the Land, but I will leave it up to their website

takebacktheland.org

and Wiki - Take Back the Land

fcuk this motherfucker. Its precisely because of this mindset that were are in the economic mess that were in. I have friends that buy homes at the court house steps then refurb and either rent or resell them, sometimes back to the owners that the homes were taken from. Its these kind of stunts and the fcuking foreclosure defense clinics that are continuing to fcuk our housing sector up.

Before you start talking about this shitbag being a hero, go out on the streets and see what time it is. The houses that they showed sell at the auctions for under $10,000 sometimes for as little as $3,000. When they sell, the delinquent property taxes get paid, homes get refurbed and there is overall benefit for the neighborhood. Worst case scenario they'll get leveled. Putting the same deadbeats who ran the home into the ground leaves the neighborhood a mess, taxes unpaid not to mention the bank getting fucked.

Hes a fcuking CRIMINAL TRESPASSER....

I know youre in college, and college has a way of filling your head with stupid shit, (Being fed pablum for four years by a bunch of people afraid to grow up and go out into the real world, can be quite successful in making many people DUMBER than when they started- Think of College Professors like ZOMBIES.... They want to infect you with the same paralyzing zombie virus they have... you need to be on guard against that) so here's a brief introduction on how the world works. Its free of charge. They wont teach it to you in any college course. And if you and everybody else learned it at an early fcuking age, the world would be a lot better off:

1. You go to school. You can pretty much decide how far you will go. Its free up until 12th grade, and there are lots of opportunities to get advanced education for free as well. Its hard. And you have to wade through a bunch of bullshit. I still have nightmares about it ( I haven't been in school for well over a decade... But Last night I had a recurring nightmare where its the day of the final exam, and I didnt know where the test was, I hadnt studied, nor had I been to the class all semester, and I was terrified I was going to fail- This never actually happened to me, but its a dream that MANY people who struggled through college have). But in the end, the credentials you receive here, legitimize you for future employment. You exchange the difficulty, bullshit and cost for future income.

2. You go to work and get a job. What job you get, how much you earn and how secure that job is in direct proportion to how much you sacrificed in #1 above. There are plenty of opportunities in America, even for people who had other priorities during their education years. There is still a lot opportunities for unskilled labor in this country, and the United States Military is always hiring and I cant think of a more honorable profession than that.

3. You take the money you earn from #2, and exchange it with people who can PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING BASIC NEEDS: (by level of importance):

A. FOOD.

B. SHELTER.

C. CLOTHING.

D. HEALTH CARE.

4. Based on your ability from #2 to provide #3 for not only yourself but others, you start a family if you so chose.

The more time you have put into #1, and the harder you work at #2, and the more responsible you are when choosing to do #4, the more and better quality of #3 you will be able to afford. You may even have money left over for SAVINGS (for the event of suffering a temporary setback with #2) or OTHER NON-NECESSITY items. Keep in mind however, the more you spend on #3, the less you will have for savings (which you WILL someday need) and discretionary spending.

If you have other non-necessity expenses that you chose to prioritize spending higher than the #3 items above, thats fine... After all- This is america. You are free to piss your money away on whatever you want.... JUST PLEASE SHUT THE fcuk UP AND DONT COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT NOT HAVING ONE OR MORE OF THE #3 ITEMS.

IF YOU STEAL ONE OF THE #3 ITEMS, (take them from others who have them and use them for yourself without compensation) I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR REASON IS.... WE HAVE A PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ITS CALLED PRISON. There you will receive ALL of the #3 items, a #2 Item, a #1 item if you so desire it, and quite possibly a #4 not of your choosing.

I know youre in college, and college has a way of filling your head with stupid shit, (Being fed pablum for four years by a bunch of people afraid to grow up and go out into the real world, can be quite successful in making many people DUMBER than when they started- Think of College Professors like ZOMBIES.... They want to infect you with the same paralyzing zombie virus they have... you need to be on guard against that) so here's a brief introduction on how the world works. Its free of charge. They wont teach it to you in any college course. And if you and everybody else learned it at an early fcuking age, the world would be a lot better off:

1. You go to school. You can pretty much decide how far you will go. Its free up until 12th grade, and there are lots of opportunities to get advanced education for free as well. Its hard. And you have to wade through a bunch of bullshit. I still have nightmares about it ( I havent been in school for well over a decade... But Last night I had a recurring nightmare where its the day of the final exam, and I didnt know where the test was, I hadnt studied, nor had I been to the class all semester, and I was terrified I was going to fail- This never actually happened to me, but its a dream that MANY people who struggled through college have). But in the end, the credentials your receive here, legitimize you for future employment. You exchange the difficulty, bullshit and cost for future income.

2. You go to work and get a job. What job you get, how much you earn and how secure that job is in direct proportion to how much you sacrificed in #1 above. There are plenty of opportunities in America, even for people who had other priorities during their education years. There is still a lot opportunities for unskilled labor in this country, and the United States Military is always hiring and I cant think of a more honorable profession than that.

3. You take the money you earn from #2, and exchange it with people who can PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING BASIC NEEDS: (by level of importance):

A. FOOD.

B. SHELTER.

C. CLOTHING.

D. HEALTH CARE.

4. Based on your ability from #2 to provide #3 for not only yourself but others, you start a family if you so chose.

The more time you have put into #1, and the harder you work at #2, and the more responsible you are when choosing to do #4, the more and better quality of #3 you will be able to afford. You may even have money left over for SAVINGS (for the event of suffering a temporary setback with #2) or OTHER NON-NECESSITY items. Keep in mind however, the more you spend on #3, the less you will have for savings (which you WILL someday need) and discretionary spending.

If you have other non-necessity expenses that you chose to prioritize spending higher than the #3 items above, thats fine... After all- This is america. You are free to piss your money away on whatever you want.... JUST PLEASE SHUT THE fcuk UP AND DONT COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT NOT HAVING ONE OR MORE OF THE #3 ITEMS.

IF YOU STEAL ONE OF THE #3 ITEMS, (take them from others who have them and use them for your yourself without compensation) I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR REASON IS.... WE HAVE A PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ITS CALLED PRISON. There you will receive ALL of the #3 items, a #2 Item, a #1 item if you so desire it, and quite possibly a #4 not of your choosing.

Amen to both your post and Mike's. It is NOT a given right in this country to have a home. You do have the right in this country to advance yourself as much as you want. If you chose not to do so, then you deserve nothing in return. I am a little confused with all of the entitlement attitude that we have here in this country and this guy is a poster child for entitlement. Irony is he probably scalps tons of cash off of this, claiming he is helping everyone, and then goes and buys himself a nice car and house.

1. You go to school. You can pretty much decide how far you will go. Its free up until 12th grade, and there are lots of opportunities to get advanced education for free as well. Its hard. And you have to wade through a bunch of bullshit. I still have nightmares about it ( I havent been in school for well over a decade... But Last night I had a recurring nightmare where its the day of the final exam, and I didnt know where the test was, I hadnt studied, nor had I been to the class all semester, and I was terrified I was going to fail- This never actually happened to me, but its a dream that MANY people who struggled through college have). But in the end, the credentials your receive here, legitimize you for future employment. You exchange the difficulty, bullshit and cost for future income.

A. FOOD.

B. SHELTER.

C. CLOTHING.

D. HEALTH CARE.

IF YOU STEAL ONE OF THE #3 ITEMS, (take them from others who have them and use them for your yourself without compensation) I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR REASON IS.... WE HAVE A PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ITS CALLED PRISON. There you will receive ALL of the #3 items, a #2 Item, a #1 item if you so desire it, and quite possibly a #4 not of your choosing.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post of the fcuking DECADE :icon_super:

A. FOOD.

B. SHELTER.

C. CLOTHING.

D. HEALTH CARE.

:eusa_clap: I still have the same nightmare on occasion, too.

A. FOOD.

B. SHELTER.

C. CLOTHING.

D. HEALTH CARE.

I love it! Bravo!

So basically I should stop paying my mortgage, get evicted, and move back in and live there for free? Sounds like a great idea, why did no one think of this earlier? :jackoff:

After having watched the second video, all i can say is: "What the fcuk?!" There people have laptops, video cameras and other electronics, and they are homeless? This isn't bad luck, this is shitty prioritizing, these people are the consequences of their poor decisions. It's why we are in the mess we are in. Stuff like this really pisses me off. I'm with Mike and Erik on this one.

Call me cold hearted, but start bull dozing these houses. Hell bring back Feudalism. With empty lots you can grow crops and give the homeless people with laptops and video cameras something to do.

American hero? lol

Dude you are in the wrong county, the "free town" of Christiana Denmark is the place for you. Its an urban squatters town right in the middle of Copenhagen. A few years ago I visited it, and was amazed at total lack of urban planning/building codes, the rundown housing, hippy chicks with hairy armpits, the communal living arrangements, the vegan eateries, and the thriving open air hash market. Check it out, you will love it! :icon_thumleft:

1. You go to school. You can pretty much decide how far you will go. Its free up until 12th grade, and there are lots of opportunities to get advanced education for free as well. Its hard. And you have to wade through a bunch of bullshit. I still have nightmares about it ( I haven't been in school for well over a decade... But Last night I had a recurring nightmare where its the day of the final exam, and I didnt know where the test was, I hadnt studied, nor had I been to the class all semester, and I was terrified I was going to fail- This never actually happened to me, but its a dream that MANY people who struggled through college have). But in the end, the credentials you receive here, legitimize you for future employment. You exchange the difficulty, bullshit and cost for future income.

A. FOOD.

B. SHELTER.

C. CLOTHING.

D. HEALTH CARE.

IF YOU STEAL ONE OF THE #3 ITEMS, (take them from others who have them and use them for yourself without compensation) I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR REASON IS.... WE HAVE A PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ITS CALLED PRISON. There you will receive ALL of the #3 items, a #2 Item, a #1 item if you so desire it, and quite possibly a #4 not of your choosing.

Problem is many people do the reverse of this, sometimes never even getting to number 1.

Problem is many people do the reverse of this, sometimes never even getting to number 1.

And thats not my fcuking problem.

I have met more "real life" homeless people than most. I had them living OUTSIDE MY GODDAMNED HOME for years. I was involved in a "reality TV" project that was going to GIVE homeless people a HOME. I interviewed hundreds looking for the "there but for the grace of god goes I" story.... I want to be compassionate, butIi cant blind myself to facts. And the fact is that I've never met a "there but for the Grace of god goes I" story- The project was scrapped because of it. In my experience there are three reasons adults are homeless:

1. They are ex-convicts. The vast majority of homeless people I met were homeless because they couldn't get a job, because they had serious criminal pasts... And Im not talking about minor petty shit... Im talking about SERIOUSLY HURTING other people.

2. They are addicted to drugs. The money they would be paying rent with, goes up their nose. Even if they have GOOD PAYING JOBS, they get to a point in their addictions where they can no longer keep a job.

3. They are mentally ill, and refuse to avail themselves to the mental health resources available to them because "Theyre not crazy, YOURE crazy for wanting a job and a home and the car, and the TV, etc etc etc (this rant will go on FOR HOURS if you dont walk away when it starts)." The same people who teach our young master Jay the bullshit above, and rant for social justice are the same ones who have made it ILLEGAL to involuntarily force the mentally ill to get the in-patient medical treatment they need. They do this in the name of "Social Justice" and "compassion" as if stepping over a guy who's sitting in a pool of his own feces and talking to himself is more compassionate than throwing him in a hospital and pumping him full of the anti-psychotics he needs but is too crazy to know he needs..

And of course, MOST are some combination of all three.

The only ones I have compassion for are the kids.... But even thats a problem. Because my solution would be to TAKE THE KIDS AWAY from the parents, but the same people above have made THAT damned near impossible too.

BTW, that asshole cop in the second video is the City of Miami's own police chief John Timoney, I'm not surprised to hear what he said about this behavior, considering his position on freebies...

When the hell did Timmony move to Miami???? I thought he was NYPD?

Its hard. And you have to wade through a bunch of bullshit. I still have nightmares about it ( I haven't been in school for well over a decade... But Last night I had a recurring nightmare where its the day of the final exam, and I didnt know where the test was, I hadnt studied, nor had I been to the class all semester, and I was terrified I was going to fail-

I thought I was the only one!!!

Great post, Roman.

Guest skokos

SUCH fcuking BULLSHIT. Ill point the my finger directly at Obama and this mind set most of these people have. Sit home. Complain. Get check, spend it,ask for more. Never doing anything to better there lives or anyone around them.

Just take from other hard workers like fcuking leeches!!

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE,THIS IS A LINK TO A TRUE AMERICAN HERO.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41873

Brilliant response!

You have certain rights as an American and what is sad is that people takes this rights for granted! Everyday people die trying to cross deserts/oceans just to be able to taste these freedoms.

What pisses me off is that law enforcement should be doing their job.... ENFORCING THE LAW. I hate when cops give me that bullshit .... Oh what good does it do to arrest these people???!!! Are you freaking kidding me?

Guest skokos
Brilliant response!

You have certain rights as an American and what is sad is that people takes this rights for granted! Everyday people die trying to cross deserts/oceans just to be able to taste these freedoms.

What pisses me off is that law enforcement should be doing their job.... ENFORCING THE LAW. I hate when cops give me that bullshit .... Oh what good does it do to arrest these people???!!! Are you freaking kidding me?

:icon_thumleft: :iamwithstupid:

SUCH fcuking BULLSHIT. Ill point the my finger directly at Obama and this mind set most of these people have. Sit home. Complain. Get check, spend it,ask for more. Never doing anything to better there lives or anyone around them.

Just take from other hard workers like fcuking leeches!!

1. Please dont delve into politics.

and

2. This mindset has been around since Long before the Current President was a twinkle in his fathers eye.

Amazing that he's able to get utilities connected at some of these homes as most of the people he's "helping" loot the homes before they get thrown out. They steal plumbing, wiring, break doors and punch holes in the drywall...

fcuking media. They represent that if a home stays empty for one month that it turns to the shithole they had in the story. So much bullshit.

Guest skokos

My mom is a real estate agent and there was something like this going on in Salt lake a little while ago. She said that these people had been peeing in corners of the house and were making fires in a garbage can in the living room

What too many people do not understand is that anything that requires the services or skills of another person is not a right. Food, housing, healthcare, etc...thus cannot be rights.

Rights are abstract things. You have a right to arms, but that does not mean the government must provide everyone with a firearm. You have a right to free speech, but government doesn't have to give you a podium, and so forth.

Saying that things like food, housing, healthcare, etc...are a "right" is like the old "do good with other peoples's money," you then have to infringe on the rights of the people who provide said services.

I think there are some nice foreclosures opening up in $600k + neighborhoods now. That is much nicer than where I am now. All of that is crap. It is that mindset, that our illustrious president has, that has put us in the position that we are in. At least, as long as we have a job and pay taxes, we can own a car manufacturer. I saw an interview with a perfectly capable Katrina evacuee, where she said she can't work, she's diabetic. Horseshit, she can easily say "do you want fries with that" McDonald's was hiring at that time at $9 hr with weekly $200 bonuses. My father is a diabetic and is still capable of working 40-50 hours a week. I work my ass off and pay entirely too much taxes to be hearing that shit. I've been through tough times and never sought out handouts, I just worked harder and more. That is how you overcome tough times. Not by asking a government official to write a check from an nonexistent account with no money that has debt that is swept under the the rug on 900 Pennsylvania Ave. We are now living in a society full of second generation welfare families. Meanwhile all of our rights are being stripped away. I only expect the opportunity to vote for president maybe 2 more times before the government decides that it is in our best interest to place someone in control who has all of the answers. Whatever happened to the country where an Immigrant came to America with pennies, worked his ass off as a dishwasher for 20 years, saved all of his pennies to open a restaurant to put his children through college to be told by some overpaid government official that he does not have the right to allow his patrons to smoke. How a hard working person decides to make a business model with hard earned money is none of the government's fcuking business. I am a recent non-smoker and appreciate being in smoke free environments, but the government has no right in the proprietor's decision making. You know when you are on a soap box with no soap in it, it won't hold much. I better go. God bless our true Heroes and the hard working people that keep making things happen.