Lamborghini Factory!

Greenbeast

Hi everybody....

Ill be at Italy next week for 10 days and want to visit or a tour to the Lambo factory.

I bought around 5 lambos in last 12 years, differentes models. How can I visit or what do I have to do or any contact to go to this factory?

let me know, thanks in advance!

I was the factory last month, did the VIP owners tour which is a bit longer and you're not part of the tour group. They also give a few souvenirs at the end of the tour. Contact your dealer because my dealer set everything up.

I was the factory last month, did the VIP owners tour which is a bit longer and you're not part of the tour group. They also give a few souvenirs at the end of the tour. Contact your dealer because my dealer set everything up.

Damn! I must not have qualified as a "VIP owner." When I was there I got the normal tour, and scheduled it through a Lambo dealer like others have done.

Damn! I must not have qualified as a "VIP owner." When I was there I got the normal tour, and scheduled it through a Lambo dealer like others have done.

When did you go? My dealer said the owners VIP tour was launched a couple months ago.

I bought my lambos on several dealership.

last one was the huracan I bought on prestige imports, should I contact them?

thanks!

I bought my lambos on several dealership.

last one was the huracan I bought on prestige imports, should I contact them?

thanks!

Yes, contact your dealer and ask about the VIP customer experience tour. There is a cost involved but my dealer covered it.

Here's what you receive as part of the tour:

30688768_10160166068545175_8418206513717313536_o.jpg

Yes, contact your dealer and ask about the VIP customer experience tour. There is a cost involved but my dealer covered it.

Here's what you receive as part of the tour:

Thank you!!

You can also visit the Pannini Maserati musum, there is also a parmesan cheese factory on the same spot. Well worth visiting.

You can also visit the Pannini Maserati musum, there is also a parmesan cheese factory on the same spot. Well worth visiting.

Cheese factory?

whats the address so I can also go, thanks!

Cheese factory?

whats the address so I can also go, thanks!

http://www.paninimotormuseum.it

I recommend scheduling a visit, so you will have a guided tour by the owner of the place. Very polite guys. We did not schedule, but still they gave us a short guided tour. I highly recommend.

Also the Pagani tour mentioned above, I was there in 2015 just at the time they were finishing the new facility.

The Ferruccio museum is also worth visiting, the guide there is Fabio Lamborghini, a true gentleman who also helped me meet Valentino. That was the very highlight of my visit to the Motor Valley.

When did you go? My dealer said the owners VIP tour was launched a couple months ago.

That would explain it. I went in the summer of 2016. I guess that just means I will have to go again!

I highly recommend the Pagani factory tour while you're there too. I was there two weeks ago and enjoyed it. Lots of good food in Bologna!

have to do appointment for go this factory?

Lambo London took me over with the kids yesterday to look round the factory

Overall took around 3 hours see the production lines

Probably the most interesting part from an engineering perspective is the carbon plant - it really shows you why these cars cost so much

The tour we got was way more comprehensive than the one I got last time I was there (3 years ago)

.... and my new car was there on the production line :)

IMG_7565.jpg

IMG_7545.jpg

Is that your S? Congrats! What green is that?

S Roadster

It Verde mantis - just looks lighter under the bright factory lights

btw there was a really good looking roadster on the production line yesterday for Beverly Hills in Gold with red interior - brave choice but actually looked rather good

.... there were also some Chinese colour combinations which didn't work at all imo

btw there was a really good looking roadster on the production line yesterday for Beverly Hills in Gold with red interior - brave choice but actually looked rather good

.... there were also some Chinese colour combinations which didn't work at all imo