roytoy2003's website

kwn

I found so many mistakes in Roy's xxx

First, the 2001 purple Diablo VT6.0

-It is not "ONE of ONE in this color combo", I know of another one with the same color combo in the US.

-It is not "a LATE 6.0 car", that car is not even built in 2001. It is the 25th VT6.0 for USA.

-Definitely not "espically made and delivered by Lamborghini for MISSY..ONE of the last off the line!!", Missy's original 6.0 is built at least 4 month after this one.

Then the 1998 black Diablo SV

-It is not "1 of 25", there are more than 60 1998 Diablo SV in the US.

-SV also make in 1996, not "ONLY made in 97,98 and 99"

Also your own 2003 light blue Murcielago.

-It is not "ONE of only 4 this color in the USA", I know of at least 6 Azzurro Aquarius Murcielagos in the US between 2002-2004.

Roy, where do you get all this wrong info from?

Kevin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off-topic.

thank you. I got it from finalgear.com

I tried to make it myself, but failed miserably

Vin King...with power comes responsibility. In your case, the power is knowledge far beyond what most of us posess, and the responsibility is to use said knowledge without malice or arrogance.

Just send him a PM. ;)

Vin King...with power comes responsibility. In your case, the power is knowledge far beyond what most of us posess, and the responsibility is to use said knowledge without malice or arrogance.

Just send him a PM.  ;)

He does business with alot of ppl here, and as far as I can see everybody likes him and the deals they get from him.

I don't think he deserves this....you could PM him and tell him :partyman:

<-stupid

If you were to ask me how many lime green gallardo are there in my country, i don't think i will be able to give you an exact number not even a close estimation. :lol:

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Kevin's knowledge is swelling his head and is hurting his thinking. This wouldn't be the first time either...it was only a matter of time he let it slip to someone else. Knowing Roy, he's probably drinking a couple Pacificos laughing this off! :lol:

I thank AND welcome any incorrect information I HAVE....Please do not be afraid to correct me if I am worng.......HOWEVER

As far as MY 2003, I AM correct, I NEVER said the 1 of 4 for 2002, 2003, 2004....I SAID FOR 2003 MINE IS 1 of 4 in that color combo PERIOD>>>>>>>I KNow because I had the factory advis me of it......IF YOU CAN PROVE DIFFERENT I WILL PAY YOU $1000.00 dollars on that.

AS far AS MISSY ELLIOT, I respectfully think you are incorrect, I have documentation, (hope it is not forged) that shows MISSY'S first VIOLA car WAS totaled by a truck driver, (as WELL as her Lime green murcie that was repaired), the DEALER she ordered from THEN had the car replaced with this order.......I find it hard to doubt this because why we she have one, BUY another of the same and HAVE the latter ne wrecked, does not make sense.....BUT I COULD be wrong on this as I am only providing the info I WAS provided, I will re-check my documentation!! AS far as the color COMBO, Iwas advised there wer two of these, the one wrecked and the one replaced.......

As FAR as the SV, I WAS aware of a FEW 96 ROADSTERS that came to the USA, I am also aware that the 96 SV was produced but was NOT aware that ANY of those made it to the USA, if there were I have NEVER heard nor seen of any, if I am wrong on this it is good to KNOW. As far as the NUMBERS I am aware that there were APPROX 60 PRODUCED world wide, but again I know OF ONLY 25 to 27 THAT made it to the USA AGAIN, if I wrong on this number, which I do not think I am, please provide me with the documentation and I shall GLASDLY change it.....

I HAVE never and WOULD NEVER attempt to Mis-lead or provide FALSE information to anyone, it is my NAME and reputation. I welcome any good advise and properly corrected documentation.....I do not KNOW what I did to piss you off, were we bidding against a car together?  LOL LOL

As for NOW, I will stand by what I have until you can provide differnt, or amybe a comprehension of my wording.....WHEN you provide the info on my own car, if it IS correct PLEASE provide me with an ADDRESS to send the check to!!!!

I think the final outcome will show that we ARE both right in one way or another.......

Thanks!!

Im with Roy. As far as I know, there are no 96 SV's in the U.S., only 1 97, which is Yellow, that somehow got through by way of Canada.

In the 4th paraghraph in the ABOUT section of your website there's a space between EXOTIC and S!

Do I get a $1.000 too? :) :twisted: :supz: :partyman:

Roy's has SALE in his blood, you can't blame those kind of guys for "mistakes" such as this :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OT: Roy, dude what's with all those PACIFICOS. If you are not careful soon your SON will be driving them all and selling them all and You'll be standing in a room full of people and saying: Hi, my name is Roy, I sell Lamborghinis and I'm an A*******c! :lol: :lol:

Vin King strikes again.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure Roy took it in the right spirits and realized there was no malice in Vin Kings remarks.

I have heard another complaint from a L-P member about Vin-King blunt criticism of his own car, I heard and I can't help but laugh.

Vk knows allot about and seen allot of Lambos, he has a sharp eye and a good memory, I wouldn't mind personally taking an opinion from him about my Lambo or my web site, I would rather listen to him then to some uneducated Lambo owners (Like me.. :mrgreen: ).

Vin King is the Michael Moore of Lamborghini world.. :lol:

P.S

A Pm to Roy would achieve the same result as a post without the drama. ;)

Kevin's knowledge is swelling his head and is hurting his thinking. This wouldn't be the first time either...it was only a matter of time he let it slip to someone else. Knowing Roy, he's probably drinking a couple Pacificos laughing this off!  :lol:

:lol: Noticed this as well with the hi-res shots he has taken and his willingness to share them only "with special friends" What ever that means :lol:

YOU ROCK ROY!!

I have MADE some changes to the WEB description, CHECK it out and see if that works for you, I DO NOT think there IS ANY way that this can be misunderstood NOW!!!!

Now it is much better after you added "(FOR 2003)" in your Murcielago & "(USA CARS)" in the Diablo SV.

-I have 4 Azzurro Aquarius Murcielago US VINs for 2003 too.

-And it is correct that Diablo SV only made in 97, 98 & 99 for the USA.

And thanks for taking away the "ONE of the last off the line!!" & "a LATE 6.0 car" on the purple VT6.0.

But for the 1998 black Diablo SV.

-"1 of APPROX 25 (USA) SPORT VELOCE'S build" is still wrong.

-For 1998 Diablo SV, there are way more than "APPROX 60 PRODUCED world wide".

-There are 60+ 1998 Diablo SV just for the US, and 27 US 1999 Diablo SV.

-I think you mix up 1998 & 1999 US Diablo SV.

I just want to make sure everyone get the right info when looking at your website.

Because I am very sensitive to VINs, model year, color, limited edition & production # of Lamborghinis.

Nothing personal.

Kevin

Roy, I just got to say, you are a great example of how to be a good business man. I take your attitude as a guideline as to how I will treat my customers and lead my business.

And of course hats off to Kevin, who once again proves his incredible knowledge. Roy+Kevin = unbeatable knowledge. :partyman: