lingenfelter 427 vs. murcielago

lambo6392

yea, i dont mean to stir up a storm here, i dont own a lamborghini either, but i just have a really quick question.

why is a lamborghini murcielago so much better than a lingenfelter 427 TT C O R V E T T E ( i noticed when i posted that it switches that word), which is faster and almost half the price

(http://www.fast-autos.net/vehicles/Lingenfelter/2001/427_Corvette_Twin-Turbo/)

(http://www.fast-autos.net/vehicles/Lamborghini/2003/Murcielago_40th_Anniversary/)?

If you have to seriously ask that question, the answer would be completely lost on you. You obviously do not know much about vehicles.

That's tantamount to saying, "for $5,000 I can put a JATO and wheels on my Lazyboy and go 0-150 in half the time of a Murci, but what makes a Murci better?

I think this guy still rides the "short bus" wherever he goes.

He is a little sssssssslllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

lambo6392, when your mother buys you top brand sneakers such as Nike, Reebok or so on. Why not pick up sneakers at walmart for $10? well because you trust the top brands and like the quality.

Same thing with a Lambo.

Drive both and pick the one you like more. It's all that matters really.

All my life I dreamed about owning a Lambo, even if it just sat in the garage, just so I can look at it... to say that it's mine. There is this mystique about this car, no other car gives you this feeling.

Anybody with a decent income can afford a Plastic mess-06 but it's like comparing apples and oranges. I have owned 4 Corvettes in the past including a ZR-1 and no one has ever took pics of it. Ever since I got my Murcie, I think this car is the most photographed subject in DE. Cel phones from every angle.

Just my 2 cents

Comparing a modified car to a factory one does not make any sense. Compare the lingenfelter to this one:

70_1.jpg

:axe: :axe: :axe:

lambo6392, welcome to Lambo-Power.

You have to forgive peoples sceptism, we get comedians on this site all the time! If you're deliberately trying to agitate people here, though, it won't work. We've heard it all.

Bill's comments are probably the best explanation ever (well done, Bill). My version is typically longer!

If you just want to go fast, a Japanese sportsbike (Yamaha R1, Suzuki GSXR1000 or, if you're really brave, a Kwaka ZX10R Ninja!) is the obvious tool for the job, though it does take considerably bigger balls to ride a fast bike than to drive a fast car.

So lets assume it's nothing to do with speed, shall we?

You now have your answer.

The BMW M5/M6 has more power than my Gallardo. It may even have a higher top speed than my Gallardo (though I doubt it). And I'm sure it's a very good car, Beemers generally are (though, personally, I prefer Audis because they're less "obvious").

But a Lamborghini Jalpa is sooooo much cooler than a fast Beemer. Even if BMW produced a 1000hp 5 series, a Countach would be sexier. So.. a Lingenfelder doesn't get a look in.

As Wiggs says, if you have to ask you probably wouldn't understand.

And that's not a criticism, just an observation.

Like I said, welcome to L-Power. Now do a little research.

id like to thank everyone for their advice, posting this topic has told me that apparently anyone who questions how good a lamborghini is, is therefore a "man pole smoker"

i guess its insecurity because someone has brought up a car faster and more powerful than yours, irreguardless of whatever bullshit u say about the "quality" of the car - - noone gives a shit about the quality of your car when you lose on the strip, remember that

id like to thank everyone for their advice, posting this topic has told me that apparently anyone who questions how good a lamborghini is, is therefore a "man pole smoker"

i guess its insecurity because someone has brought up a car faster and more powerful than yours, irreguardless of whatever bullshit u say about the "quality" of the car - - noone gives a **** about the quality of your car when you lose on the strip, remember that

:lol: :lol: :lol:

because the "strip" is so important :roll:

i guess its insecurity because someone has brought up a car faster and more powerful than yours, irreguardless of whatever bullshit u say about the "quality" of the car - - noone gives a **** about the quality of your car when you lose on the strip, remember that

Why is it so hard to understand.

Its been repeated a million times... "It's not about speed" "ITS NOT ABOUT SPEED". Repeat that many many times. Because following your logic who need a POS even if its a Lingenfelter, when you can get an Ariel Atom and Say Bye Bye to any car on the road.

People buy Lamborghinis because of its STYLE, becuase of its LOOKS, and its great that it comes with such a big engine and lots of power. It may not be the fastest thing on the road, but IMO its one of the BEST looking on the road.

Its also very personal.

Look at a C5 POS and look at a Diablo.

Look at a C6 POS and look at a Murcielago.

If you still don't understand, then people are right, you never will.

i understand what ur saying, and it is a good looking car, but it even says in ur sig "Its not what you see, Its what you can prove."

ur post is kinda hypocritical

honestly tho, im not gonna argue, ur money, ur decision, and ultimately, its gonna be your car

plus, what would i kno, im just ur common everyday "man pole smoker"

right? :finga:

D.Wiggs said it best, you are lost :lol:

How many Lambos do you even see on the strip? Murci owners know their car will do a 11.6-11.7 at the strip, so why bother? There is a lot more to a car than performance.

A Casio watch show the time as accurat as a Rolex, jeans from Walmart will cover you up just as good as an Armani, and an ugly girl will probably give you just a good a BJ as a pretty one.

So if you want to go with the Casio, cheap pants and ugly chick, be my guest :mrgreen:

placid, WTF is that!?

A 1187HP Diablo :mrgreen:

i understand what ur saying, and it is a good looking car, but it even says in ur sig "Its not what you see, Its what you can prove."

ur post is kinda hypocritical

Jezus...

Prove what?. .Whats hypocritical about my post?

What does my signature have to do with Lamborghini style? Why do you think that Lambo has ANYTHING TO PROVE?

whatever kiddo...

Grow up.