VF Engineering VF800

sprite

Sprite,

I would go the TT route. Can't beat the sound and performance.

It's also a shit ton more $$ and way more invasive. For someone who knows they really only want about 800hp, with no aspiration of needing 4 digit power, it's a great option. fwiw, generally a blown car will scream a lot more than turbo cars.

I believe LyinFapper knows the guys at VF, maybe he could get you some owners to talk to?

Im sure a bolt on turbo kit from UGR or heffner is much more reliable than a kit from VF. Read up on VF's issues in the BMW community and be your own judge weather you would trust them working on your lambo. ESPECIALLY given how little experience they have with lambos

It's also a shit ton more $$ and way more invasive. For someone who knows they really only want about 800hp, with no aspiration of needing 4 digit power, it's a great option. fwiw, generally a blown car will scream a lot more than turbo cars.

I believe LyinFapper knows the guys at VF, maybe he could get you some owners to talk to?

You probably know more than me but I think a bolt on tt kit would cost about the same? I'm thinking ~30k for either?

I'm just exploring options so was trying to see if anyone here had experience. If I decide to add power to my H I will probably just send it to UGR for a Stage 2 or 3 since they are close to me, but it's nice to explore all options.

Supercharger is easier to install and operate....TT requires much more control over operating parameters.

From what I have seen/heard, the SC install is way more invasive...assuming bolt-on.

1/4 in 10.1 @141 ... Not impressed. Ill bet even a stage 1 ugr kit would be much faster and more power. Not to mention the sound difference. Turbos > SC all day.

I'm just exploring options so was trying to see if anyone here had experience. If I decide to add power to my H I will probably just send it to UGR for a Stage 2 or 3 since they are close to me, but it's nice to explore all options.

We have a local Huracan spider here in Atlanta that just had a VF800 installed. Owner loves it!

We have a local Huracan spider here in Atlanta that just had a VF800 installed. Owner loves it!

Would love to check it out sometime. Is owner on this forum? Did Top Speed do the install?

1/4 in 10.1 @141 ... Not impressed. Ill bet even a stage 1 ugr kit would be much faster and more power. Not to mention the sound difference. Turbos > SC all day.

I'm not sure if a stage 1 TT would be much faster in the shorter distances. It would pull more as speeds and distance increases would be my bet. I think they cap it at around 800hp for the stg 1 tt as a precaution as well. I think its around $20k plus install for the supercharger and the stg 1 is closer to $30-35.

Lots of misinformation going on around here.

1. A bolt on TT kit on a Huracan would DESTROY a VF800 (and beat a VF900 - I am sure of it).

I went out today in my stock ECU bolt-on kit making ~5.5 psi, 780 whp ,and ripped off a 60-130 in 4.9 seconds on a -0.6% slope, in sport mode, on my first and only run, on the factory wheels/tires. After sending the file for verification to Dustin (Duhwaks), he asked me if I was driving over dead squirrels, lol (road was super bumpy which caused me to spin). On the same run, it went 100-200 km/h in 4.2 secs.

Show me any VF car that can provide these numbers with proof (not to mention on 5.5 psi) and I will stand corrected.

2. A VF800 kit installed, OTD is $32,000. A VF900 kit is $43,000 (Or 45K, I don't recall). A stage 1 kit can be had between the two.

Just FYI.

A bolt on turbo kit on 5-6 psi would destroy any VF kit at any speed.

And I think Kisco did his 60 to 130 in a Walmart parking lot over all the speed bumps lol

Agreed with above 2

I did the supercharger on my 2013 lp560. Now I know that's not a huracan but still even my stock Aventador walked away from it after the supercharger .

Supercharger is 800hp CRANK

Ugr bolt on stage 1 is 800hp at the WHEELS

Massive difference .

Price is about 10k more for UGR all in .

That being said I did love my supercharger kit , was very reliable , drove like stock and the install was fast and it's true bolt on and off back to stock if needed .

Would love to check it out sometime. Is owner on this forum? Did Top Speed do the install?

Not a forum member. But yes topspeed did the work. I can put you in touch with him if you would like ? Real cool laid back guy

Not a forum member. But yes topspeed did the work. I can put you in touch with him if you would like ? Real cool laid back guy

He's got some pics/vids on IG as well @magicmikeatl

Results were as follows for the 2 Huracans present at the event (info taken from the Texas Mile website) March 2017

White car with VF Supercharger

1/2 mile trap speed 167.5 mph

1 mile trap speed 192.0 mph

Red Car Stock

1/2 mile trap speed 157.2 mph

1 mile trap speed 183.0 mph

Other notable cars

TT Gallardos

UGR TT

1/2 mile trap speed 205.0 mph

1 mile trap speed 252.2 mph

TT Gallardo dont know who made the kit

1/2 mile trap speed 200.1 mph

1 mile trap speed 168.6 mph

Mclaren 675LT

1.2 mile trap speed 161.7

1 mile trap speed 172.2

All cars ran on the same weekend so playing field was leveled

details on your TT setup?

Lots of misinformation going on around here.

1. A bolt on TT kit on a Huracan would DESTROY a VF800 (and beat a VF900 - I am sure of it).

I went out today in my stock ECU bolt-on kit making ~5.5 psi, 780 whp ,and ripped off a 60-130 in 4.9 seconds on a -0.6% slope, in sport mode, on my first and only run, on the factory wheels/tires. After sending the file for verification to Dustin (Duhwaks), he asked me if I was driving over dead squirrels, lol (road was super bumpy which caused me to spin). On the same run, it went 100-200 km/h in 4.2 secs.

Show me any VF car that can provide these numbers with proof (not to mention on 5.5 psi) and I will stand corrected.

2. A VF800 kit installed, OTD is $32,000. A VF900 kit is $43,000 (Or 45K, I don't recall). A stage 1 kit can be had between the two.

Just FYI.

details on your TT setup?

Out of respect to the forum sponsors, I don't want to get into it on here.

PM me your email.

• 2 weeks later...

If you check out Damon Fryers YouTube channel "daily driven exotics", he has a number of videos on his vf supercharged huracan. It will at least give you a good idea of exhaust note and cabin noise.

I don't recall any negative comments so far but take that with a grain of salt as he may be doing promotion for them in exchange for the kiy.